The Eliminations

After all the drama happened the last week, its back to the Footloose Eliminations.
Sharon sat in the green room, all dressed up and ready for their performance which was last in the order. She had just seen the Weaklings perform flawlessly on the screen fixed in the room. But her knees felt weakening hearing the name of the next group to perform. The 'KR college team'.
Rather than sticking with her this time, the Dazzlers team were busy in their world. Rey was busy figuring out ways to tell Kria his feelings while she avoided him completely. Vicky was busy with Neha, complimenting her in Bollywood style, each second their eyes met one another. Simmi was busy analyzing the performances of their rival teams while Nil stood beside her giving his weak attempts of impressing the girl. But Rinni was the Dazzler who was facing almost the same situation as of Sharon's. She walked alone through the corridors while Amar followed her behind to make sure she is okay.

Amar had noticed and was worried for the behavioral change occurred to Rinni. How a cheerful, proud and attitude rich girl like her was now spending most of the time with a droopy, sad face.

Sharon kept thinking of what happened at Shivam's party. She winced even as she thought of his name.

"Kya tumhe pata hein ki mein tumhaare saath kya kar saktha hun?"

"What do you mean?"

He pulled her close by her waist and a grip still on her elbow so quickly causing her front to hit on his. Within a flick second of realization she began struggling in his arms.

"Easy... Sharon I can stop our video going viral online but in return I might dare you to kiss me right here, right now..."

"SHARON!!! Are you watching this?!" Simmi screamed at her as she entered the room and switched on the LCD screen. Sharon awoke from her thoughts once she heard their song playing and seeing their dance routine being performed on stage but by a different crew.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHARON? HOW THE HELL DID THEY KNOW OUR ROUTINE?"

"W-w-which t-team Simmi?"

"ITS YOUR BOYFRIEND'S TEAM FOR SHARON! HOW COULD YOU LET HIM DO THIS TO US?"

"HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND SIMMI!!!" She shouted back with the same velocity.

"What the...?" It was Rey who said that, hearing it once he opened the door to their room. Vicky, Nil and Rinni followed him inside.

"But I saw you k-ki...ss..." Rinni stammered.

"OH PLEASE RINNI!" Sharon shouted and broke down as the horrible past of that night flashed through her mind.

"Leave me! Leave me right now! This is not funny Shivam... Leave me!" She increased her struggle with time and he felt more difficulty in holding her still. But then he applied more strength on her twisting her wrist causing her to let out a cry.