The Avengeance: Part II

"Shekhawat? ...Swayam Shekhawat!!" Smriti Ghai recollected the past memories featuring this youth who stood in front of her, his eyes clearly showing a motive.

"We meet again Ms.Smriti Ghai!" Swayam replied. Shivam stood there hoping Ms.Ghai to do something on his behalf.

"No Swayam... Now is not 'it'... Dinner at my house tomorrow." She said smoothly and walked away without giving him a chance to react or reply.

"What the fuck is wrong with you??? You are supposed to save me Ghai!!"

"Can't believe a guy of your age is asking a lady for help! Shame on you!" She called out without turning back. As she disappeared in the crowd Swayam's glare caused Shivam to stumble back miss-stepping and slipping on the staircase behind.

9:00pm, Old Andheri Road
House no.4
"Rey hum yahaan kyun aaye hein?" Sharon asked from the passenger's seat.

"Sshhh! Vicky said he'll meet us here..." Rey said as they spotted Vicky's car parked on the sideway of the opposite lane.
Rey got off the car, walked towards the car when suddenly he heard the sound of hip hop music being played from somewhere around. He instantly understood why he was called here. Dance off.

"Rey! Jaldi aao! Already shuru ho gaya hein!" Rey jolted as Vicky appeared behind him pulling by his arm.

"Wait a second! Sharon car mein hein!"

"Usko wahaan rehne do! SW ka last performance hein aise suna meine!"

As Rey joined others in the audience gathered around in the old park near house no.4, he saw the familiar masked guy dancing to the music 'I Don't Fuck With You' by Kanye West being played from the speakers attached to two bikes, either of them parked opposite to each other.
SW did his irresistible robotic moves, and any dancer could understand the storyline built up in the choreography. SW was moving to the rhythm of heartbreak.

Suddenly a light was shone from above the building of an old complex, as a spotlight at him with him simultaneously running away. He jumped over the fence showcasing his amazing parkour skills and entered house no.4 within a few seconds.

The lights went off and the crowd went bizarre as the dudes in front rushed into the house following SW but found a butt-naked body with hands tied behind back. As they turned him over, they saw the photographs stuck on his frontal area to cover his nudity. But the pictures made it worse for him. It had captured images of him blackmailing girls into sleeping with him, and his gang of friends molesting girls, clearly the actions depicted.
Newspaper clippings were surrounded around Shivam, that had news about suicide cases and attempts of girls who all had the same behavior of remaining mute to the police about their reasons.

Rey turned his face towards the sound source of bikes accelarating insanely, racing away through the main street.
As he went inside Rey saw the message written by the wall where Shivam lay defeated and shamed.

To truth, bitterness and freedom of broken heart.

Moreover a letter written and signed by Shivam was also stuck on the wall just beside it.

Meantime, Sharon had gotten tired of waiting for Rey in the car. As he wasn't picking up her calls, she decided to follow him the same way he was pulled-to by Vicky.

She turned back to face the main street the moment the bikers sped away, catching glimpse of the bike. She was surprised when one of the bike slowed down at a distance. The biker got off his ride a few blocks away taking off his helmet while turning back to see her, his face remaining unclear to her due to the position of street light behind him.
As she observed, he brought his hands together to form a heart shape and brought it close to his left chest. Sharon was surprised at his act and took a step forward when simultaneously he turned to his bike, restarted it and sped away.

Sharon's phone beeped.
'Cme strait, I'm infrnt of hse4.'
-@ReyaanshSinghania
Following his instruction, she reached the house without much difficulty and walked into it once he signalled her to.

Swayam's house.
"Tu ne aisa kyun kiya Swayam? Abhi usko pata chal gayi hogi ki SW tu hi hein!" Visakha exclaimed at him.

Since their arrival back at his house Swayam was surrounded by the three musketeers who were always present at the time of his need.

"Apun ne pehli dafa hi isko rokne ki koshish kiya tha uske saamne perform karne se... Lekin yeh bantaaye kahaan suntha hein apun ka?" Bharat said.

"Atha kiya tumne Swayam! Agal aise nahi toh uthko kaisi pata thalegi ki tu maamuli nahi hein?! Atha kiya!" But Amar justified his action.

"Aye dimaag theek toh hein tera? Pyaar ka bhoot chada hein kya?" Bharat slapped Amar's head.

"Aye! Agal mela nahi toh kamde kam yeh toh izhaal kal sakthe hein! Woh tudhpe 110% fida hogi ithki gyalantee hein... Pal mela kya... Pehli baat toh mein hatlaatha hun... Na mela khud ka ghal hein, naa fees dene keliye paithe. Uthke upal apni behnom ki shaadi ke zimmedaali! Family ko galeebi te bathaane ka zimmedaali...zimmedaali ke upal zimmedaali!!" He described his condition sadly.

"Tuh kya bolna chaahtha hein dude?" Visakha asked him for some more clarity.

"Amar Rinni se pyaar kartha hein... Lekin apne status ke wajah se kuch bol nahi paa rahe!" Swayam explained in between.

"...par yaar, I don't want anyone to be with me for who I am! I want them to love me for what I am!" Swayam exclaimed to Amar, while rinsing his hair with his towel. The latter nodded understanding what his friend wanted.

"Dono ek hi cheez toh hein??" Bharat scratched his head.

"Mera aaj usko woh signal dene ki wajah hein. Aur woh wajah, mera usse move on karne ki hein, hamesha keliye!" He justified as he moved towards his cupboard.

"Toh yeh hein tera reason? Yaar tuh hume jhodke jaayega? Ek jhe-saat mahine ki pyaar ke liye?" Visakha got angry.

"Nahi Visakha! Its six years... Six months nahi..." He clarified turning his head from his cupboard.

"Kya? Yaane ki..." Visakha gasped as the other two held their breath.

"Haan! Jis din Swayam ne dance jhod diye the, aur SW paida ho gaya tha!" He said.