Authors Note

Hey, so to everyone who has read this story and is staying updated with it, thank you so much!!! It means the world to me, but who this story is, well I guess, was about, was what has happened to me and with me and my boyfriend, well now ex boyfriend. I started writing this because I had been going through all this drama with my ex and the new boyfriend (who is now my ex) and one of my friends had commented how it would make a good book, so that's why I started writing this. Today, my boyfriend who inspired this, we broke up today, it was a mutual thing, it was time to go our separate ways, it'd been coming for a while. But don't worry, that won't spoil the end of this book, because there's a kicker ;) But while it was a mutual breakup, I'm still a little hurt, so I'm gonna take some time away from this book and writing in general on wattpad, since he had been the reason I got back into writing in the first place. Right now I'm just going to focus on me and my riding. So thanks to everyone who has actually read this book, means the world to me!! And to my now ex boyfriend, if by some miracle you're still reading this, I don't hate you and I never will, unless you give me a reason to, but thank you for everything.
Xoxo