Chapter 15: Moments

Chapter Fifteen: Moments

Y/N is finished packing her bags to go back to New York tomorrow night.

While packing, Y/N keeps thinking about her feelings for Phineas and Ferb. She still can't decide who will she pick.

A man who he likes since last summer or the guy who just confessed his feelings to Y/N.

Y/N just slept after thinking about those things.

The next day, Y/N wakes up with the sound of her alarm clock beside her. She turns of the alarm and get up.

"A day before leaving Danville. Sigh." Y/N said while she is looking through the mirror

Y/N takes a bath and dress up. She ate her breakfast and after that, she went outside to join Phineas and Ferb at the backyard.

She enters the backyard and Phineas is sitting alone.

"Hey, Phineas." Y/N said to Phineas

"Oh. Hi Y/N." Phineas said to Y/N

Y/N noticed that Phineas is holding his lips. He looks really confused and he's thinking deep. She sit beside Phineas.

"What's the problem? Did Ferb kissed you?" Y/N asked

Phineas looks at Y/N angrily. While Y/N chuckles softly.

"Hey relax. I'm just making you laugh." Y/N said

Ferb arrives in the backyard. And he noticed the moment of Y/N and Phineas together.

"Oh, hey Ferb!" Y/N greeted him happily

Ferb just wave at Y/N.

"So, you are now here. What are we going to do for today?" Y/N asked the two

"Hmmm. How about we just play a game of Skidley Whiffers?" Phineas suggested

"Sure. I like that game." Y/N said

Bufford, Baljeet and Isabella suddenly goes inside the backyard.

"Hey, Skidley Whiffers is a great game. Why don't we make a huge version of it?" Isabella suggested

"Yeah. Ferb, I know what we're gonna do today. Hey, where's Candace?" Phineas said

"And hey. Where's Perry?" Y/N said

They all laugh happily.

"Why are you looking for Candace anyways?" Y/N asked

"This is Candace's favorite game." Phineas answered

All of them started doing the life version of Skidley Whiffers. They have fun doing it and Candace joins the game.

"Were gonna play around the whole Danville. The first to come back into the house and ring the bell wins!" Phineas explained

Candace is playing with the huge nose. While Phineas plays with the feodora, Ferb is with the shoes. Isabella picks the car. Bufford picks another pair of shoes. Y/N picks the hairblower and what is left for Baljeet is the golden unicorn.

"Really?" Baljeet said and he looks angry

They started playing around town. They have fun and Candace takes the lead, while Y/N is behind her. And Baljeet is really far behind all of his friends.

"Ugh. A long ride." Baljeet said

After a few hours, Candace is almost close winning. Phineas is behind him. While Y/N and Ferb are beside each other. And Isabella is beside Bufford. While Baljeet remains alone and far from all of his friends.

Candace rolls the dice. And the crown appears making Candace win the game.

Everyone finishes playing and the Skiddley Whiffers disappeared.

Y/N decided to go back to her house. And as she walks home, she hears Phineas and Isabella talking together.

"Phineas. That kiss. That means I like you. I am really obvious but you act really clueless."

"Isabella. I like you too."

As Y/N hears those words, she realized something.

"I think I made up my mind."