Chapter 10: Law of Luck

A/N: This is a Two-Part Crossover of Milo Murphy's Law and Phineas and Ferb. And you are Milo's childhood friend.

Chapter Ten: Law Of Luck

It was a great day at Danvile when Phineas, Ferb, Isabella, Bufford, Baljeet and Y/N are working on a new invention today.

They are looking for blueprints and looking for something that can help them to make something big today.

And suddenly, a mysterious group of people appeared at the backyard o Phineas and Ferb.

"Uhm. Mr. Evil. We need to stop you. We need to save something. Ciao!" A man with a white mustache and a guy that wears a green suit

And a man that is tall who wears a track suit.

The two disappears and the guy was left alone at the backyard.

Phineas saw the guy alone and try to approach him.

"Hi. What's your name?" Phineas asked him

"Hi. I'm Milo. Milo Murphy." Milo lend his hand and they both shake hands

Milo wears a beige shirt and pink sweater vest with some brown-greyish stripes on it.

And suddenly an empty box falls into Baljeet.

"Seriously?" Baljeet said

As Phineas walks with Milo inside the backyard, the blueprints starts to fly away from the backyard. Y/N tries to chase the blueprints but it just flew away.

And suddenly, two people stop by at the backyard of Phineas and Ferb and looks like they are looking for someone.

"Milo, there you are!" A girl that wears a white quarter length sleeve jacket and a black shirt underneath it.

They both enter the backyard.

"We've been looking on Danville everywhere for you." A guy said that is tall and wears a yellow t-shirt

"Sorry, guys. The guy with white mustache and Mr. Tracksuit left me here." Milo said

Y/N suddenly remembers something about Milo.

"Milo Murphy? Right?" Y/N asked

"Yes. Yes I am." Milo answered

Y/N hugs Milo tight. And Milo is clueless why Y/N is hugging him.

"I'm Y/N. Your childhood friend." Y/N said to Milo

Milo thinks about the name "Y/N".

"Wow. It's you, Y/N!" Milo hugs Y/N

And Y/N explains everything that happened when Milo and her first met.

"So that explains everything." Phineas said

"By the way, this is my friends. Zack and Melissa." Milo said

And suddenly, a bird just landed on Zack's head and the bird begin pecking Zack's hair.