Chapter 9: Double Confession

Chapter Nine: Double Confession

Phineas and Ferb is almost done making their cruise ship. Y/N, Isabella and Bufford are helping to make the ship.

While they are almost finished building the ship in the backyard, Baljeet runs through the backyard with full of hesitation.

"Phineas, Ferb! I need your help!" Baljeet shouted

Phineas and Ferb is at the top of the cruise ship and they decided to go down to talk to Baljeet.

"What's the rush, Baljeet?" Phineas asked

"Mishti. She's coming here. I need to calm down!" Baljeet said

"Well, we should've have said that to you. Who's Mishti? Is she a werewolf?" Phineas asked

"No. She's not a werewolf. She's my friend from India and she's coming here." Baljeet said

Y/N, Isabella and Bufford goes down in the ship and see Baljeet's situation.

"What's the buzz, nerd?" Bufford asked

"Mishti." Baljeet told Bufford

"Oh. That girl. You have a huge crush on her, right? And she's like bullying you." Bufford said and he laughs loudly

And Isabella slaps Bufford in the face.

"Oops, sorry." Bufford said

"Well, I guess this is the right time to confess it. Cause were almost finished building the ship." Phineas said and he pointed out the cruise ship

While Y/N remains silent and she suddenly remembers the thing Ferb asked to the Supercomputer.

"What is the right time to confess my feelings to Y/N?"

"Y/N?" Phineas said

"Oh. Sorry." Y/N said

"Dress up as a guest in the ship. You and Mishti." Phineas said to Baljeet

Everyone goes back at their houses to dress up for the ride at the cruise ship.

Y/N goes back to her house and look for a perfect outfit for the cruise ship.

And she found a sparkling F/C gown in her closet.

"This looks cool." Y/N wears the gown and she prepared herself to the ride at the cruise ship.

Y/N goes out of the house and the car is waiting for her.

She is at the car with Isabella and Bufford.

Isabella wears a beautiful purple gown while Bufford wears a black suit and tie.

They arrived at the docks and the other members of the Fireside Girls taking care of the guests going to the cruise ship.

And Phineas and Ferb waits for Y/N at the ballroom of the cruise ship.

Phineas wears a black suit and a white neck tie. While Ferb wears a gray suit and a gray neck tie.

Isabella is beside Y/N while they arrive at the ship.

Phineas lends his hand on Y/N. While Ferb lend his hands at Isabella.

They have their own moments and have fun enjoying the ride at the cruise ship.

And as the ride in the cruise ship goes, they all have fun.

Especially Mishti and Baljeet who have their own date. Just the two of them and Bufford dressed as a cupid and playing the violin.

Phineas is alone looking at the ocean. And suddenly Isabella holds his hand.

"Phineas. I've been waiting to tell you this." Isabella said

"I Like You." Isabella said

And Isabella hugs Phineas tightly. While Phineas just smile as they cherish the hug.

While Y/N decided to be alone. She is just looking at the water in the ocean. And suddenly, someone takes her hand.

"Ferb?" Y/N said

"Can we have this moment together?" Ferb asked Y/N

"S-sure." Y/N answered

Ferb holds Y/N's hand as they look at the ocean and they have sweet moment together.

And suddenly, Ferb gets closer to     Y/N.

"I want to tell you something." Ferb told Y/N

"What is it?" Y/N said and she smile at Ferb

They get closer to each other and they almost kiss.

"I Love You." Ferb told Y/N

And their lips meet together and kiss.

Y/N let's go of the kiss and hugs Ferb.

"I just don't know what to say." Y/N whispered to Ferb

And suddenly, a lighthouse just crashed into the ship, creating a gaping hole and making it sink.

"Where are the life preservers?" Y/N asked

"We only have FUN Preservers. Let's go and have some fun together." Ferb takes Y/N's hand and they run through the fun preservers

Some young guests join together in one preserver. Phineas and Isabella join together while Ferb and Y/N sre having fun in the fun preserver.

They hold both each others hands as they board back to Danville.

As the fun preserver arrive at the harbor, Y/N and Ferb take a moment to talk to each other.

"I'm really happy that I confessed my feelings for you." Ferb said to Y/N

Ferb holds Y/N cheeks and kiss it.

They both go home by using the car. And as they go back into their houses, they look at each other and wave goodbye.
-------
A/N: Hey everyone! I want to thank you for reading this chapter. And looks like Ferb confessed his feelings to you, the reader.

If you like this chapter, don't forget to give it a vote and comment your reactions about the story and the chapter. And continue supporting this story.

Well, that's all for now. See yah next chapter! Stay awesome!
-JanSimps