Chapter 12: Mi Piaci

A/N: This is a two-part special. The Italian Trip Special. So after Paris, we go to Italy! I hope you will like it.

Chapter 12: Mi Piaci (I Like You)

Y/N is preparing for her special vacation at Italy. A place where you can be seranted in a romantic boat, a place where Leaning Tower of Pisa is, a place where you can have wine, pizza, bread and many more.

Y/N is just alone as she goes to Rome, Italy. As she finishes packing her things, she goes to sleep to go to the airport tomorrow.

The next morning, she prepares herself to go to the airport. She brings her luggage in the car, she takes a bath and eats her breakfast before she goes to the airport.

She close the door of her house and get into the car. Before the car goes, Phineas approach her.

"Y/N!" Phineas runs to the car

"Oh, Phineas. I need to go. Sorry, I've got a flight to go." Y/N said to Phineas

"I just wanna say..I'll see you soon." Phineas said then he kisses Y/N on the cheeks.

Phineas goes back in the backyard while Ferb looks at Y/N. She sees Ferb and wave at him. And Ferb waves back.

Y/N closes the window of the car and the driver starts the car and goes to the airport.

Y/N arrives at the airport. She brings out her luggage.

"Tell mom and dad that I'll miss them!" Y/N shouted happily at the driver as the car leaves

Y/N enters the airport. She waited a few minutes for the flight. And after a few minutes, she is now at the plane.

As Y/N is at the plane, she brings out her fancy headphones and play some music.

The plane boarded and Y/N sees the beautiful skies. Y/N smiles as she sees Danville from a far distance.

After a lot of hours, the plane arrives at Rome, Italy. Y/N goes out of the plane and waited for a car to pick her up. The car arrives and she goes to the hotel.

Y/N is amazed as she sees the beautiful place. As she arrives at the hotel, she goes inside and go to her room.

Y/N lies down on the bed and take a nap.

After a few hours of sleep, Y/N wakes up in a new day at Italy.

Y/N takes a bath and eat her breakfast. She dressed up and go outside the hotel to explore the streets of Rome.

"It's so cool here." She said while she is walking on the streets

She rides her bike and explore the streets of Rome.

She sees happy people near the bridge and have fun riding the bike.

After a few minutes of riding the bikes, she stops by at a restaurant. And drink some tea.

And suddenly, while she sips her tea, Phineas enters the restaurant.

Y/N spits the tea as she sees Phineas enters the restaurant. And Phineas approaches her.

"What are you doing here?" Y/N asked

Phineas holds Y/N's hand as Y/N sips tea.

"I followed you here. I'm with Ferb and Candace, by the way." Phineas told Y/N

"Seriously, Phineas. You just go here to follow me. I'm having fun here." Y/N said to Phineas

"Well you can be happier here if I am by you side." Phineas said

Phineas grabs Y/N's hand and they walk away from the restaurant.

"I'm gonna give you happiness." Phineas said to Y/N as they run away

Y/N and Phineas have fun walking around the streets of Rome. They ride a boat and they have fun riding bike together.

They both smile as they have fun together.

Before the day ends, Phineas helps  Y/N to go back to the hotel where Y/N stays.

Before Phineas leaves Y/N at the door of the hotel, he grabs Y/N arms.

And they get closer and almost kiss.

"Mi Piaci." Phineas said to Y/N and they get closer

Phineas kisses Y/N on the cheek. And they go seperate directions and smile at each other.

Y/N goes back to her room and lie down on the bed. She smiles as she goes to sleep.

-------
A/N: Hey people! Hope you like this chapter! Please give it a vote if you like it and comment your reactions about this chapter. We're so close to the finale! Thank you for all the reads and comments!

Stay Awesome
-JanSimps