💍 19

Keith

These niggas think they slick? I was swerving on the highway. I was so close to finding her & I could feel it.

I drove down the crooked roads as my crew followed behind me in their cars.

Elijah

" Your whole life is a lie babygirl. Keith was apart of the plan to get you to fall in love with him! But he fell in love with you then he left us & created his own crew! He fucking tricked you Mylene ! You smarter than that ! " I yelled at the chocolate girl who stood in front of me with raging eyes.

I knew she was hurting but she had to know the truth one way or another.

" You lying ass nigga! Keith loved me just as much as I loved him! How dare you lie to me in my face?! " She said stepping up to me.

I pushed her up against the wall & I held her by her wrists.

I was only a inch away from her face.

" Babygirl, Keith wasn't supposed to love you...none of this shit was supposed to happen. Your Dad wanted you back here with him & he figured that Keith would make you fall in love with him & he'll tell you his little sob stories & shit then he would lurer your little ass back here. Keith didn't love you at first babygirl. I did. " I said as I leaned into her face to give her a kiss but she tried to push me away.

She managed to push me off her but I wasn't letting her go.

" Elijah move. "She said as a tear ran down her cheek.

I shook my head & just stared at the beauty in front of me.

" There's nothing you can do to make me stop loving Keith. Rather he was on a mission or not, I know deep down that boy loves me. " She said as she got out my grip &  walked away from me.

If I can't have her nobody can.

Mylene

I was talking to my " sister " and she told me everything about this place I was in.  She told me everything Elijah did to her. She told me the only reason she left me because I was in danger & I was in even more danger with her around. Something wasn't right but I ignored it.

Then suddenly I heard gunshots & girl like screams.

Tanya left out the room but she told me to stay in this room no matter what I hear.

She locked the door behind her.

Tanya screams filled the air & my heart sunk into my stomach. I tried my hardest to break the door down to help her but it was no use.

I sat in the corner & cried.

But the door flew open but I still didn't look up.

" Is that my babygirl crying? " I heard a angelic voice say.

I looked up to see him.

I ran up to him & jumped in his arms.

" Let's go home My Chocolate Queen . "

He said as he carried me out bridal style.

Everyone else was still shooting but Keith just walked through it like it was nothing.

Nobody

The happy couple walked out of the run down mansion smiling at each other. But a familiar infamous voice was heard.

" You're not going anywhere Mylene Kehlani Faith. You staying your ass here. " The jealous voice spoke out as he held up a gun.

Keith put Mylene down & got his gun out too.

" She's mine & I take her whenever I god damn feel like it. She was never yours & she never loved you. Who was eating that pussy ? Oh that's right me. Unless you gon shoot somebody I suggest you put that gun down pretty boy. " Keith said as he walked away with Mylene wrapped around in his arm.

If I can't have her no one will.....

A gunshot echoed thru the air that night with a cry that screamed no.

So how was this chap yall? It's sooooooooooo late & I gotta go to sleep bye yall I love yall ! 💓

But who got shot ?