Chapter 11

Keith

Mylene was buying all types of explicit clothing that she thought I was going to let her wear.

She kept dancing around as she made me carry hella body dresses. She kept looking at me & smiling.

I suddenly didn't care if she wore it or not...I just know she's....mines.

______________________________________

It was night time & Mylene & I we're in my car just Talking.

Goosebumps by Travis Scott was playing in the background & she told me to come lay on top of my car with her.

I turned up the music in the car & left  the radio going as I sat out a blanket on top of the car.

Mylene sat on top of the car with the wind blowing in her hair as she stared at the bright moon.

God she's so beautiful.

She noticed me staring & did a cheesy smile.

" You're so cute. " I said while laughing.

" You're not so bad yourself Keith. " She said while pushing me.

The star's we're shining so nicely on Mylene's chocolate skin. The way she kept smiling showing her dimples made me want to do what I wanted to do even sooner.

We started to joke around & stuff but I just had to say something that's been on my mind all night.

" You're so different...you know that right? " I told Mylene as she stared at the stars.

" What do ya mean Keithy? " She said as she looked at me with confusion.

" Their are millions of diamonds around the world but only one is real...& you still haven't proven me wrong about you being real Mylene. "

She blushed & looked down.

" Oh & uh Mylene? " I said as she looked up at me still covering her cheeks.

" Be my girl. "

_______________________________________

Tanya

" So why am I here? Why do you need me? " I said frustrated

" Because it's your Brothers orders."

My heart started to pound.

" Jimmy's still alive?! " I said as I was scared.

Elijah leaned down to my level.

" Yep, & when Mylene finds this out...she won't be so happy. " Elijah said as he laughed.

" Don't talk to my niece Elijah! "

" I already got her number at a party she went too, to late babygirl. "

I have to get out of here...for Mylene's sake & my child.

Issa shock to find out that ain her sister ain it? Her daddy still alive & holding his sister hostage.

Ohh yall wanna know how Elijah look? Here ya go boo.

Elijah may look innocent, but inside that boy a demon. He is fine though...you can't beat me but you can beat this.....

Alrite love yall byee 💕