💍 16

Mylene

I woke up with the bright sun beaming down on my body as the sand got attached to my legs. I realized I was still on the beach & so was Keith.

But I had on my trench coat & my body felt sore. I looked over at Keith who was laying on my chest. He started to move around slowly & then finally woke up.

" Good morning beautiful. " Keith said as he yawned & combed his hand thru my hair.

" Baby why am I so sore? Did we do something last night ? " I said as I got up a little & stressed.

Keith smirked & didn't say a damn thing. 

He helped me up & we started walking back to the hotel.

Woody

I'm so tired of being single. It seems like every body got a love life except me like what the hell.

I was sitting down at the café inside of the hotel & that's when I saw her. She was beautiful, the way her hips swayed side to side as her hair moved in motion with her . The way her sun kissed skin made the whole café light up. Her hazel eyes sparkled as she looked around the room for a place to sit.

I made her look over at me & pointed to the chair at my table. She smiled & walked over.

As she sat down the first thing I noticed was her breast... But I tried not to look so I quickly looked up at her.

" Hi . I'm Shannon. " She said as she held out her hand.

I kissed her hand instead of shaking it.

" Well Shannon..I'm Woody. & aren't you beautiful ? " I said & she just smiled.

" You're not so bad yourself Woody. " She said sending a flirty wink towards me.

This chap was short because it was last minute. I have not been updating lately because it is testing time & I really need to pass...sorry for any confusion. I love yall bye 💕