Chapter 4

Mylene

Keith & I we're just sitting in my room .

I was laying on his chest & he was twirling my hair. 90s music was playing in my room. My sister wasn't here luckily.

" When I first met you, I knew I was gon fall in love..usually I'm a hoe & I'll move on to the next..but you different you know? I can feel something when I'm with you...the rest of them ain want nothing but money." Keith said as he tightened his grip around my small waist.

" It's okay Keithy, I'm here now. No more worries about them. But let's get to know each other a little better before we jump into it & fuck up. " I said while looking up at him.

I heard his stomach grumble.

" Imma go get cha fat ass some snacks. " I said while rolling my eyes.

" Only fat ass I see is yours.." He mumbled .

I decided to leave my phone with Keith.

What's the worst that could happen ?

KEITH

My curiosity was getting the best of me & I couldn't help but get on her phone.

She take all these pictures thinking she cute.

She got a new message from an unknown number.

" Well looky looky here I got a video near, Will Keithy like this ? I don't know let's make a deal, let's make your fear come true & let Keith find out. I'll bet you when he find out you're a hoe he'll dog ya out. 💕"

As I was typing to text them back to see who the fuck that was they sent a video.

Luke & Mylene we're making out in my fucking house. He gave her a hickey but she pushed him off but he still gave her a hickey.

My blood was boiling & I almost broke her damn phone.

I stomped down stairs & she was sitting there getting candy packs.

" Keith the fuck yo- " She started to say but I cut her off.

" Shut that shit up! The fuck is this Mylene?!" I yelled while showing her the video.

She looked down.

" Nah bruh none of that sad puppy shit now! Why the fuck you ain't tell me?!"I yelled.

" I didn't want you to worry. " She said with her voice cracking.

" I don't fucking care Mylene! When something happens to your ass I'm supposed to know ! We posed to tell each other everything..." I said lowly.

How can I say that when I lie to her everyday about my lifestyle?

She started crying.

" I-im sorry Keith." She said while trying to hug me but I backed up from her.

" I have to go. Bye. " I said while walking without looking back.

" Keith! Don't walk away from me! " She said while trying to stay strong. But I could tell she was sobbing.

She ran infront of my car door.

" Move." I said while yelling at her.

I looked at her face & her eyes were red & tears are still streaming.

" No! Im sorry Keith but I was scared...I'm so sorry..." She said while she broke down.

I couldn't stand to see her like this so I just pulled her into a hug.

She cried into my shirt.

" it's okay babygirl, sorry I overreacted. It's just girls be doing me dirty...it's all good though cause uan like them. "

She just gave me a peck on the lips.

" Now whipe your tears baby, we finna go kill this nigga. "

Sorry it's short . ian wanna take to long on this chap! But what do yall think??

Will Luke die?

Who sent the video?

More importantly... Where does Tanya be at?