Chapter 1

Nobody's Pov

Mylene slowly walked to her bathroom. Getting ready for her first day at her new school. She wasn't even excited...just bored. She didn't know what was coming for her nor was she happy about it.

Mylene wore her hair in two big puff balls.

(Outfit for school)

( don't judge I'm tide! )

Mylene went to go knock on her sisters door. Her sister opened the door but with some type of white powder on her face & it looked like she snorted it up her nose.

Mylene just stared at her older sister in disgust.

But quickly stopped looking like that & said " Uh Tanya I'm ready. "

(Tanya)

Despite the fact Tanya did drugs, she was pretty

Mylene didn't wanna end up like her sister so she did whatever she had to do.

" Okay I'll be downstairs. " her sister simply said.

Mylene lives with her sister now since her mother died when she was in the tenth grade. Her sister is 24 so she can take care of her.

Mylene didn't know her father nor did Tanya...their mother always kept so quiet about him.( I wonder why. )

Even though tanya did drugs the house always stayed clean because tanya couldn't stand to be a dirty bitch.

Her sister came rushing downstairs & they went ahead & got inside of  Tanya's camaro.

Mylene decided not to bring up the fact that she just saw her sister doing cocaine so she just pushed it out her mind.