Chapter 8

I wake up in Kace's arms, his warm body surrounding mine, the sparks consuming my body. I felt safe for I eve in my life. Being held in my mates strong arms. But for some reason Anna's words still sit in the back of my mind. Deep down I know she is right. But the mate bond is making me think other wise, and my wolf is no help either. She keeps telling me Kace would never hurt me, that he would protect us and take care of us. I'm just having trouble believing her. I lay in bed admiring how sexy my mate look, even in his sleep. But then I feel the urge to pee. I try to wiggle out of his arms without waking him up.

But he stirs and opens his eyes to look at me. "And where do you think your going" he asked. His morning voice making me want to melt. I point to the bathroom still not accustomed to using my voice again. He just nods his head and let's me out of his grasp. I quickly walk to the bathroom and decide to go ahead and take a shower.

I grab a towel from under the sink and set it on the towel holder by the large shower. I make sure the waters not to hit before stripping off my clothes and getting in. I lather the shampoo in my hair and wash my body with the bar of soap. When I'm done I get out and quickly dry off. When I walk out of the bathroom I hear a soft low growl. I realize Kace is still in the room.
And I only have a small towel wrapped around my body and droplets of water run down my legs from the water I missed. I bite my lip and keep my eyes on the ground.

Kace gets out of bed and reveals his half naked form. His muscles moving with every step he takes. He gets closer and closer to me and every step he takes forward I take back. Eventually my back is pressed against the wall and Kace has me trapped. He puts his arms on each side of my body. He leans in and his warm breathe tickles my neck. "You should know better than to be wearing nothing but a towel and teasing me" he says huskily in my ear. I just take a deep breathe and try to keep my body from collapsing. "Go put some clothes on" he whispers before moving and going to the bathroom.

I run to the closet and lock the door. His clothes fill up one side of the closet. I never realized this was a different room. It looks a lot a like the first room I was in. But this one was more manly. Kace must have carried me in here. I grab white washed jeans, converse, and a blue PINK shirt. Then I throw my hair up in a messy bun and sit on the bed. Waiting for Kace to take me to breakfast. Even though I don't plan on eating. I throw up whatever I try to keep down.

After a few minutes Kace walks out and holds his hand out to me. I put my small hand into his large one. He pulls me into his chest and wraps an arm around my waist. We walk down to the breakfast hall together and I feel a knot of nervousness build up in my stomach. I would be in front of the whole pack. I was an unmarked female and there were plenty of inmates males in there. Although I'm pretty sure Kace wouldn't even let them glance in my direction. Kace opens the large oak door to the dining hall and all talking ceases. I look at the floor nervous as all eyes are on us. Kace squeezes my waist trying to reassure me everything will be ok.

We take our seats at the head of the table and immediately two plates are laid in front of us. Even then everyones eyes remain on me. Talking nonexistent in the room. Kace growls at everyone and they all look at there plates and resume talking. No doubt they were wondering who I was and why the alpha was so friendly with me. I take a few small bites of food and sip my glass of water. After a while my stomach starts to churn and I feel shaky. Anna was sending glares at me the whole time. So were many of the young pack women who wished to be Luna of the pack. "Can I be excused" I ask Kace not looking him in the eye. "Sure beautiful" he says. I stand up and quickly walk out of the dining hall and back to our bedroom. I mean Kace's bedroom. I walk to the bathroom and lock the door. I sit by the toilet and throw up everything I just ate. I throw up until nothing remains in my stomach. I wet a rag and wipe my face. Luckily I brought my bottled water with me and take a few sips. I flush the toilet then go lay in bed. I close my eyes and fall into a deep slumber.