Chapter Eleven

Name

Many years ago...

I swear Summer got pregnant out of retaliation. Yeah, I was pissed. We're still at Beacon! Now she has to sit out on missions. Did she even think about that factor? Qrow was the one who told me, especially since he was the father. I appreciated that someone told me. I wanted to deck him, but I didn't. "It was me who made the decision to ask Summer out. It was Summer who engaged in sexual pursuit. I swear I was trying to be careful," Qrow confessed. I pinched the bridge of my nose in frustration. My sister is still a child. She doesn't know what she was getting into. When Raven got pregnant, I knew what I was getting into. I had the funds, Summer doesn't. I don't know if Qrow does.

"Are you able to provide for the child," I asked up front.

"I've saved some money, but I don't know if it will be enough. No matter what happens, I will find a way to provide for the child," Qrow answered with confidence.

"Alright. I trust you. Just don't do anything to hurt my sister and your child." Qrow nodded in understanding. "How's Raven doing?"

"She's doing better, but still depressed." I had a feeling that was the case. "I think if you spend some time together, it might help her." Was he suggesting what I was thinking?

"Are you saying I should have sex with her?"

"Maybe. I'll leave it up to you, (Y/n)."

Later that day...

I met up with Raven that afternoon. A smile softly painted her fair lips. "It's nice to see you smile again," I commented. A light blush colored her cheeks.

"Well, only you can make me smile at this time," Raven stated. I held out my hand, asking her to come with me. She accepted the gesture. "Are we going to try again?"

"Only if you'd like to. I won't force you into it if you aren't ready." I don't want to force her into it if she wasn't ready.

"I would like to try again. I feel like I'm ready to try again."

In the library...

We went into the corner of the library where no one goes, not even the librarian. I caressed her as we kissed. She became very affectionate. Things escalated quickly. I lifted Raven onto a nearby table, pulling down her underwear until it slipped over her ankles. I zipped down my pants and pulled my dick out. It was quick honestly. We didn't want to take the chance on someone finding us. "This was nice. Thank you," Raven smiled.

"It was. I missed this, missed you." We kissed again before leaving the library. "How do you feel with your leader being pregnant?"

"I don't think Summer is fully aware of the responsibility of becoming a parent. She's still angry with you about the fights. I know Qrow understands what he will have to do. I'm unsure about Summer. She's still a child." Raven wasn't wrong. She knew what she was getting into when she became pregnant the first time, before losing it. Summer doesn't understand some things.

"I know your brother will do his best to care for the child. He's a good man."

"Depends on the day." We just laughed. That was true. I have to agree with her. We walked back to my room. When we got there, we curled up on my bed and fell asleep.

Present day...

Raven

"Mom, why are we doing this," Falcon whined.

"Because you need to learn how to protect yourself in the world," I replied. I know he doesn't want to do this, but I can't keep him hidden forever. "I know you don't want to do this. I can't protect you forever. I'm not always going to be here to look after you. Your father would agree with me."

Falcon huffed. "He doesn't even know that I exist," he grumbled.

"Would you want him to know?"

"Yes! I want to be part of a family. Our family! I miss Yang, mom." I sighed. Was he ready for that?

"Alright. We'll go and visit them." A spark of joy filled his eyes.

"Yay!" His mood changed in a blink of an eye. Falcon can be a strange child, but he was my child.