Forgiven Mistakes

This is a double update so please don't get confused, I have written this last week wasn't able to publish, the 2nd chapter will be available tomorrow till then don't forget to comment & vote over here.

All were waiting in the atrium set as the shoot was delayed due to technical problems. They were lost in their own thoughts, some into solving a quarrel, some in the game, some in texting & some into murder someone.

Fahad: "Dude, I'm bored."

Bharti: "What are you expecting us to do then?"

Palak: "Well don't even, iss weight ke saath I can't do Hip Hop alright."

Samentha: "Babes just because tum dancers ke set pe ho that doesn't mean ke we will make you dance."

Kunal: "Toh what else do you think we can do?"

Harshita: "How about let's go out for a while? We won't be bored & our time won't be wasted too."

Smriti: "No no, agar bahar gaye toh Palki Mam ka toh pata nahi par Vikram Sir humari band baja denge."

Shivin: "Right. Waise bhi unka gussa toh saathve asmaan pe hota hai."

Macedon: "Alright, so let's play a game how about Tied Up?"

Param: "Isn't that the same game where you have to bear a person for hours."

Samentha: "Exactly, hum tum sabko pairs mein rakhenge and at least ek ghante tak toh tumhe ek dusre ko jhelna hi padega."

Shakti: "Guys main yeh immature game nahi khelne wali."

Macedon: "Come on yaar Shaks... don't be a spoiled sport."

Almost everyone literally begged Shakti to convince her by dropping on her feet to which finally she gave in. All were tied handcuffed into pairs by Samentha & Macedon, Fahad-Harshita, Palak-Kunal, Shivin-Param, Smriti-Bharti & Kunwar-Shakti. Shakti was hell annoyed to be handcuffed with him were as he was feeling like to do a victory jump. Soon all dispersed to their respective locations leaving SamDon alone and both share a crooked smile.

Macedon: "Ab Shakti chahe ya na chahe baat toh usse Kunwar se karni hi padegi. By hook or by crook."

Samentha: "What a plan yaar Macee! You rock!"

He raises his invisible collar were as she hits his head from the back. Both giggle and leave to their respective vanity van. Meanwhile, Shakti wanted to clean herself but she couldn't as she was stuck with him standing in front of the ladies washroom. This was annoying the hell out of her as he was only giving his idiotic goofy smiles.

"Please mujhe ghurna bandh karoge Amarjeeeeet?" -she said while stretching on his name.

Kunwar: "Please na Shaks main aur kitni bar bolun ke I'm sorry."

Shakti: "Toh mat bolo na! Just leave me alone!"

Finally, they were able to get in the washroom as no one was there. She was cleaning her hands and being handcuffed even Kunwar's hand was get wet. He was sitting on the slab while she was plainly ignoring him.

Kunwar: "Unfortunately alone nahi chod sakta na... remember hum bandhe hue hain."

Shakti: "Wahi toh saare fasad ki jadh hai." -she mumbled while turning the hot water tap on.