Unknown Sparks

Everyone is enjoying the moment, the baraatis are dancing and singing in full excitement. Seems like the happiness has no end.

Knock Knock

Voice 1: Kaun hai?

Voice 2: It's me SK.

Sneha K.: Oh my god Kunwar! Please andar aao na.

He enters the room only to find Sneha beautifully dressed in her bridal attire, smiling constantly with shining eyes.

Sneha K.: So finally you came huh.

Kunwar: I had to come babes, chahe meri kitni bhi important show kyun na ho, I can't never miss your wedding.

Sneha K.: Thanks for coming... by the way... where's Vrinda? She was suppose to help me with my hair & makeup na.

Kunwar: She's in the other room, pulling Lavin's leg with the gals. Don't worry, I'll go & call her.

He leaves Sneha's room to search his co-star, he tries to locate the room and enters one only to find it dark and brighten by a dim light. As he approaches, he felt some strong connection pulling him towards someone, but who? and why? he wondered.

Voice: Alisha is it you? Babes help me na meri choli ki dori nahi baandh ho rahi.

He can't never forget the sweet melodious voice of hers, how much he had missed it during this whole 1 year. He went near her without letting her know. Soon he got to see her face by the help of the lamp's light on the mirror. Her eyes met with his in no time, she had no clue why was she staring at him but as it clicked her mind she turned back startled.

Voice: Kunwar tu yahan?

Kunwar: Kyun shukdi? You didn't want me here? -He asked in a very husky voice.

Shakti: You know I didn't mean that... it's just... please go and call Alisha or Vinti na.

Kunwar: Woh dono toh busy hain... and if I'll tell them why you them to be here... don't you think they'll doubt?

Shakti: Kunwar! -She whined.

Kunwar: Ok baba chill... but seriously I can't call them... but agar tu chahe toh main teri help karun kya?

Shakti: WHAT??? Are you out of your mind Kunwar?!

Kunwar: Arre... why your being so shocked? I've done it before too na... remember?

She recalled the D3 scenes where he had tied her strings during Diwali special episode and Dance Fest episode but the situation was different, that time they were surrounded by Palki, cameraman, blower man, lights man, makeup boy, spot boy and here... they were all alone in the dim light atmosphere, that to very close.

Kunwar: Shakti don't you trust me?

Shakti: Of course I trust you Kunwar... but.

Kunwar: Waise I can still keep my eyes closed you know.

Without any choice she slowly turned to the opposite side, all her creamy skinned, dusky toned, bare back was now visible to him. He slowly forward it his hands and closed his eyes, as he tied the strings she felt her heartbeat and breath going uneven. The back of his hand slightly touched her skin to which both felt different, it wasn't new to both of them to be touched but it was not a normal feeling for the both of them.

Kunwar: Hogaya... now can I open my eyes?

She turned back to him while adjusting her dupatta, finding him with closed eyes she smiled thinking how honest he is.

Shakti: Oye Indore ke prince... enough of your flirting. Let's go now else our gang is gonna get suspicious.

Kunwar: About what? Humare baare mein? Naah.

Shakti: Seriously... Geeta maa was right, tu pakka chichora hai and will remain the same. 

She left the room laughing but from inside unknowingly she was blushing deep red. Even he came out and was soon surrounded by the gang. During SneVin's pheras, he was constantly staring at her.

Kunwar (mind): Aaj Shakti ke saath... don't know why? But I felt a little... no a lot different, but why?

Macedon: Uske khayalo mein phirse doob gaya? Dude, when are you going to realize? -Asked his annoyed friend.

Kunwar: Realize what Macee? And why would I be drowned in her thoughts? You know na that I'm dating Charlie.

Archi: Are you telling this to us or yourself? Like seriously tujhe kuch samajh mein aata bhi hai ya nahi?

Kunwar: Kya samjhu? What the hell are you guys talking about?

Macedon & Archi: Nothing! It's better that you understand this by yourself.

The wedding ended by a group hug of the entire team of D3 with the newly married couple but Kunwar was still confused about what his friends were saying.

Precap: Vrinda & Kunwar close scene shoot & Kunwar uncomfortable.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for the response guys, your truly the Arsha fans. Comment, Share & Vote if you enjoyed it also don't forget to Follow this story so I can keep you posted. Next update will be on Friday, 17th March till then keep reading other ArSha/KriYaansh FF stories. LOVE YOU ALL ARSHA FANS!

@Saba