Acting or Reality?

Hey guys... I'm back, sorry for not updating the stories but I have been mourning over my paternal Grandma's death who passed away on Sunday. It was a very shocking news for me, I could'nt sleep for 2 days and was shaking from inside. Thanks to my dear best friend Nirohja who updated those stories on my behalf & I guess she secretely updated the OS gift too. At first, I was ready to pounce on her but later seeing the reviews I was quite happy and gave her a treat. So, I'm still recovering from the trauma but trying to be normal as well. Sometimes you'll find my updates sad or emotional but guys it's the only emotion I'm feeling write now. Alright, I'll stop the melo drama right here and let you guys enjoy the chapter.

It is a very tight schedule today, luckily Archi didn't fumble much with his dialog and we were able to give less then 10 retakes. Still we had hours of rehearsals and shots to give, I was in my green room when I heard a knock on the door of my vanity room.

Knock Knock

Kunwar: Come in.

Palki Mam: Hi Kunwar... Woh... actually I had come to inform you about the next scene.

Kunwar: Haan toh why are you hesitating? I know it's a close scene.

Palki Mam: But this is a lot different one... pehle toh close scenes the but this one is romance scene... way lot hot then Haye Rama... you know?

Kunwar: No I don't know... kya aap mujhe aur samjhane ka kasht karengi maate?

Palki Mam: Well it's more passionate then the lift scene you did with Shakti... kissing scenes included... no lip lock but kissing on the face... in short beautiful scene hai.

Kunwar: Well main try kar sakta hun... you know it has only been a year that Vrinda came and I'm not that comfortable for such scenes apart from Shaks... DID ke time humara Dhak Dhak Karne Laga performance kharab ho sakta tha as that time we weren't much comfortable but as we got to know each other the comfort level increased and that was one of the reason we were able to do Haye Rama else it would've been a crap.

Palki Mam: Please Kunwar I want you to give your best and behave like a professional... ek tip deti hun... imagine that your doing the same scene with Charlie Ok?

Kunwar only nodded in agreement and got ready for the next scene, before leaving the room in got a SMS from his best friend.

Shukdi: Hey! Tere liye ek surprise hai.

Kunwar: What surprise?

Shukdi: Idiot... if I tell you toh it won't remain a surprise na.

Kunwar: Point. K gtg AD bula raha hai.

Shukdi: OK tc bye!

Scene Shifts

Location: Rehearsal Hall

Danish Sir: Aaand Action!

Rey sitting on the floor ducking his head in his lap, his shirtless and only in his white cargo pants. An angry yet frustrated Taani enters the hall shouting at Rey.

Taani: Rey! Aap aisa kaise kar sakte hain?! How can you be so selfish?! Humesha problem khud create karke dusron ko unme drag karte hain... aapne aap ko bhai dost kehte hai na aap? Toh dost ki tarha unki help kyun nahi karte? Aap ke liye sirf apni problems aur insecurities matter karte hain par dusron ki? Nahi... aapne bhai ko basketball sikhane ka promise kiya tha na... toh unhe nibhate kyun nahi?