Close Intensity

He stepped in the set literally dragging his sick body, he so wished to puke right on the spot but couldn't. This was actually worse then the day when Archi had given 36 retakes. He had to give 5 shots and 1 dance sequence on Jiye Kyun. After the shoot they had a 3 hours break before the next scene, Alisha came and sat next to him while he took some pills to get rid of the sickness.

Alisha: Kunwar you're fine na?

Kunwar: Yeah sirf thoda sa bukhar hai I guess, don't worry about it.

She touched his forehead by the back of her hand and stood up with a frown.

Alisha: Yeah right thoda sa! Kunwar tumhara badan kaanp raha hai and here you say not to worry about it. Agar lead hero hi bimaar hoga so how the hell you expect none of us not to worry about you?

Kunwar: Alisha just relax, bukhar hi toh hai kaunsa main marne wala hun?

Alisha: Come again?! Firse kaho no actually rehne do main Shakti ko batati hun then I'll see what she does with you.

She takes out her cellphone and was about to dial the number when he snatched it and hid it behind his back.

Alisha: Kunwar phone do! I said give me my phone back!

Kunwar: Chod na Alisha OK I'm sorry but please uss Shukdi ko kuch mat batana else she'll eat me alive. Waise where is the Dancing Queen?

He finally handed her the phone while she just made an oops face hitting her forehead.

Alisha: Sorry woh inform karna bhool gayi thi ke Shaks has gone to Dehli for some workshop but kal tak aajayegi.

He just nodded in understanding and tried to stand up but couldn't and was feeling really weak.

Alisha: Kunwar why are you feeling dizzy? Subah ko nashta kiya tha na tumne?

He didn't answer as he knew that it was also one of the reasons for his weakness.

Alisha: Waah! Yeh achcha hai tabiyat theek nahi hai but shoot pe chale aaye without having breakfast and on top of it your dancing without any stamina. Ab chup chap apne room mein jaake so jaao. Archie!

Archie: Yes my Ranchi ki rajkumari!

Alisha: Please iss nalayak ko apne room tak chodke aao, he's not well and make him eat something too.

Archie: Way to go bro! Kya yaar Palki se maar khaana hai kya tujhe? Let's go now... wait a second.

Kunwar: Now what?

Archie: Tere room mein kuch kaam chal raha hai so where should I drop you?

Alisha: Arre Shaks ka room khaali hai toh you drop him there only.

Archie took Kunwar till Shakti's vanity room and ordered the spot boy to bring food and medicine for him. After having both food and medicine, he dozed off into a deep slumber. While Archi & Alisha were done for the day and left for home.

2.5 Hours Later

Shakti had finally reached back Mumbai and was entering the set as she had to be ready for her next shot after a short nap. She quickly went in her room which was dark and flipped on the bed, she couldn't see Kunwar who was laying right beside her under the blanket. After a long time he shifted his position and unknowingly hugged Shakti from the waist and pulled her close. Thought she was asleep, she felt the warmth of his body and cuddled on him. He could smell the fresh Vanilla and Lavender scent on her body and nuzzled himself on the crook of her neck. She tried to move in sleep but he started to plant soft kisses on her nape to which she breathed slowly. Both were now half awake due to this intensity and were lost in eye-lock. Soon her cell beeped to which both were wide awake and were brought to reality. They jumped away from each other and were looking everywhere but not into each other.

Kunwar: Ttt tu yahan? You were about to come tomorrow na?

Shakti: Haan but workshop jaldi khatam ho gaaya tha so I thought to come back.

Kunwar: Sorry woh room was under work toh Alisha ne bola ke yahi rest karlun.

Shakti: Why? Tu theek hai na?

She asked coming closer by touching his face but again the awkwardness was making difficult for them to even stay in one place.

Shakti: I think we should go 10 minutes mein call time hai.

He didn't utter a word and got up to get fresh so she could change after. Meanwhile Samentha and Macedon who were looking for Kunwar were hell annoyed.

Samentha: Where the hell is this idiot?! Zameen khaa gayi ya aasmaan nigal gaya?

Macedon: Charlie ko phone kar ke check kar maybe she has a clue about it.

They called her but only got a negative response, they were leaving to call Shakti but Samentha immediately hid herself and Macedon behind the vanity only to find Kunwar getting out secretly and few minutes later is followed by Shakti. Both could see that they were acting strange, one was slightly blushing and the other was cursing himself. Samentha was grinning while thinking that they must have shared a personal moment

Samentha: Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Macedon: That they are behaving like secret agents? Toh haan.

Samentha: Dumbo, secret but not like agents yeh toh chupe rustam ki tareh behave kar rahe hain.

Just then Charlie had called them to learn about Kunwar's whereabouts.

Charlie: Guys Amar mila kya? How is he?

Samentha: Yeah babes we found him and woh ek dum theek hai.

Charlie: Ok but tha kahan woh itni der se?

Macedon: Shaks ke saath uske room mein. -He blurred it out without thinking and Samentha slapped his arm to shut his mouth.

Charlie: WHAT?!! Itni der se woh Shakti ke saath? In her room?

Samentha: Bbb babes aisa kuch nahi hai Shaks toh thodi der pehle aayi hai so Kunwar—

Charlie: Just stop it both of you! Usse defend karna bandh karo for god sake!

She just abruptly hangs up on them and both are left in a perplexed situation as they could feel the storm heading towards Kunwar & Shakti.

Precap: Charmar breakup & Arsha fight.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how was it? Comment, Share & Vote if you enjoyed it also don't forget to Follow this story so I can keep you posted. Next update will be on Friday, 14th April till then keep reading other ArSha/KriYaansh FF stories. LOVE YOU ALL KRIYAANSH FANS!

@Saba