Dance Break

Palki Mam: Guys, packing karlo!

Everyone on the set were surprised at the soft tone of their dear creative who had just used the word "packing." That's something unexpected from Palki whom they are used to get tantrums from rather than off days.

Vikram Sir: Palki your alright na? I never saw you that happy for pack up even before the shoot starts not even during DMG.

Palki Mam: Maine kab pack up karne ko bola?

Ameeta Mam: You just said it few seconds back.

Palki Mam: Shit yaar! I meant packing of bags not of the shoot.

Danish Sir: But packing kyun? Shoot isn't over yet.

Palki Mam: We are invited to India Fest so we will be leaving today itself after the shoot.

Shantanu: That's an awesome news Mam but where?

Palki Mam: Maldives (Kunwar about to jump from his seat) toh bilkul bhi nahi (he sits back with a pout) we are leaving for Goa (Kunwar's expression is like Maldives se kam thodi na hai).

Vinti: Awesome yaar! Can't wait for the fun man. -says giving a hi-five to Alisha & Shakti.

Palki Mam: Ab apna doom hilao aur kaam pe lag jaao.

All scooted it to their respective jobs as a long journey was set for the next day.

Later In the Evening

All were in the big bus which was arranged by Siddhart & all were behaving like junglee billis thought one soul was purely trying to sleep in b/w of this chaos.

Shakti: Kunwar ke bachche! Let me sleep yaar.

Kunwar: Mera bachcha? Par meri toh abhi tak shaadi bhi nahi hui. Unless tu mere se shaadi karle aur tab honge na hum do se teen.

Shakti: Bandar kahin ka! Kabhi toh apni nautanki bandh kiya kar.

Kunwar: Agar main apna nautanki bandh karunga toh yeh joh saari girls Kunwar The Rockstar pe marti hai na woh suicide kar lengi.

All went quiet as they heard two voices, no not a voice but a laugh, a bit loud one tough. Their heads turned towards Vrinda & Vrushika who were laughing silently that's what they thought but actually was laughing their hearts out almost letting a small tear making out through the corner of their eyes.

Bharat: Itna kya haas rahi hai? Did someone send you a joke?

Vrinda: No, we're laughing at you people's craziness.

Alisha: Arre that's just a trailer puri film toh dekhni abhi baaki hai.

Vrushika: Don't worry humne already puri film dekhli hai but maybe you haven't yet.

Amar: What do you mean ke humari craziness ka dose humne khud nahi dekha?

Vrushika just gave a crooked smile and went up to the front where a small screen was placed and she plugged her phone to the cable which connected with all the TVs set in the van.

Please do watch the D3 Dil Dosti Dance Behind The Scenes Episode before proceeding with the chapter.

All were laughing hard like no tomorrow and ended falling asleep apart from Kunwar who was trying to but couldn't as his bestie's big head was banging on his. Being irritated he just places her head on his shoulder and drapes the comforter over them. Due to the wind few strands of hair disturbs her sleep to which she tries to shift her position. He gently pins the hair behind her ear and unknowingly he thumb brushes with the corner of her lips. Those rosy lips, which he always makes fun of seamed like attraction to him. Then his eyes lingers on her closed eyes which were describing peace. He wondered why the hell is he trying to decipher them? But he knew that he wasn't going to get his answer that soon. He was lost in her serene face that only a loud horn had got him out of his thoughts.

He took a look outside, bright and sunny light had hit his handsome face making him wince. He had not sleep the entire night, as soon as he realized that he just shook his head violently.

Kunwar: Damn! Kunwar tujhe ho kya gaya hai? When did you became a bird watcher? Focus.

He slapped himself twice once again before turning his head towards her and lifted it gently placing on the other side and quickly switched place with Vinti who was sitting next to Bharat. Finally, they reached the fun city Goa and instead of running towards their room all ran towards the poolside of the resort and as they arrived. Amar & Shantanu were pushed by Archi & Bharat who were equally pushed by Kunwar & Macedon into the pool. Girls were playing their legs under water and were getting were a bit due to sudden splashing. Shakti & Kunwar were walking in the garden behind the resort and suddenly due to the puddle of mud her foot slipped and was about to kiss the grass but she was caught by Kunwar's strong muscular pair of arms. They shared an eye-lock when much to her shock in a second she felt on her bump with a dropped jaw. Seeing her covered in mud Kunwar burst out laughing hard and start to take her pictures while she made weird faces.

Shakti: What the hell Kunwar! Teri itni himmat! Ugh, I just hate you!

Kunwar: Arre! Maine kya kiya? Tu itni heavy hai ke mera grip chhut gaya but I must admit that we don't get to see The Shakti Mohan Sharma covered in this kichar everyday, right?

Shakti: Abhi  batati hun! Agar yehi kichar tere well gelled baalon mein nahi lagaya toh mere naam bhi Shakti Mohan nahi.

He gulped hard seeing her angry this much while picking up a good amount of mud ready to throw on his shiny black hair. He mad a run while she struggled to chase him, finally almost getting out of breath she slowed down but something caught her eyes and she gave a wicked smirk.

He finally stopped running feeling exhausted and as soon as he turned back he was hit by a cold rush of water directly on his face then on his entire body shocking him. Yes! It was his dear bestie's evil deed which equally paid back by snatching the water pipe and wetting her.

Soon, the rest of the cast joined them and it ended with all of them on the ground smiling and all holding hands starting from Bharat in between Archi & Amar, followed by Samentha in between Macedon & Vrushika and Priyanka on her left with Vrinda, followed by Sneha & Vinti between her and Shantanu finally the circle completes with Shakti between Alisha & Kunwar.

Precap: ArSha dance on the beach, Kunwar lost in Shakti.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Err... Hey I'm Back! Well I've been away for a good 1 month so extremely sorry for that. I had my own reasons such as health issues, writer's mind block, exams & finally I have a bit of time for updating before my summer job which started today on 26th June. So I will again hardly get hard time to update on Fridays, I'll prepare my drafts and publish them on Mondays only.

So how was it? Comment, Share & Vote if you enjoyed it also don't vote to Follow this story so I can keep you posted. Next update will be on Monday, 2nd July till then keep reading other ArSha/KriYaansh FF stories. LOVE YOU ALL ARSHA FANS!

@Saba