I hear the door unlocking again and Adam comes back in with a pair of clothes for me. Every since he took me he picks out the clothes he wants me to wear. I hate all the dresses he makes me wear what's the point since I'm locked in a room all day with a chain on my ankle.

" here you go sweetie. I just brought it yesterday. It's an  Balmain Black Knit Panelled Dress " he had the folded dress in both hands and sat next to me on the bed " you'll really look beautiful in this one kaibee "

I just stayed quiet holding my empty plate as tears ran down my warm cheek from the slap . He signed. I know one day he will get tired of me never talking to him. I know it gets annoying talking to a brick wall. Oh well.

" ahhh! , I see you ate your food. This is a good start don't you think? " he smiled trying to sound all ahjpy like he didn't just slap me like I was a rag doll or something . I think the worse thing about Adam is that he was always smiling. Just a creepy man.

" wah mek du MI affi get dressed to tan inna a dis room an luk pon de walls "

(why do have to get dressed just to stay in this room all day and stare at the walls)

I wanted to cry.  I cry all the time now.. I would hear about girls getting kidnapped all the time and think " what are the chances of that happening to mi? Or someone I know? " but it did and this is what I got to deal with.

He thought for a while.  " I tell you what if you can come downstairs and watch a whole movie with me , I ll take you on a date " is that supposed to be ah reward?

having to deal with you. In public ? If we're in public I can easily run away!

"  A date? " I played it off acting interested. He just doesn't know what he just did. This was God's way of helping mi I think.

" yea a date to a beautiful restaurant in long Beach. I'm sure you wanna get out and see the world " he sat the dress down. Then stood up an got mi plate from mi " take a shower then get dressed " he ordered.

" but mi aredi took one las night "  ( but I already took one last night) I say confused. " Take another one " he hunched his shoulders walking out the room.

" Take another one " I mocked him kicking the air for dramatic effect. I walked to the bathroom in the room slid my sleeping gown over my head and got in . I don't do much singing in the shower these days. I'm use to singing when I'm happy and well we all know I'm not very happy these days. So I simply washed my body a few times then got out dried off and brushed my teeth.

I know what your thinking. How did I take a shower with the chain on my ankle. Well I don't wear anything but dresses that can go over my head. And haven't worn a pair of panties in I don't know how long 😒 it's gets aggravating not being free to do whatever I want. I still can't believe I'm in this situation.

Once I slide on the dress I walk over to the mirrow and brush my hair into a messy bun and kinda swooped my Lil edges.
Aww that kinda reminds me of the name killa use to call mi " Lil mama" gosh I miss him with all Mi heart. It's pains me to not know if he made it from the gun shot wound. I walk over to the door and knock ; letting Adam know I'm ready. But I didn't hear him coming up the stairs or keys clinking.

" Estoy listo ahora, abre el weirdo de la puerta " ( I'm ready now open the door weirdo" I said banging on the door now. I'm hot and he wants to be moving slow now usually he wants to run to the door.

Adam

I heard kaibee knocking but I was too busy trying to set up the DVD player .

I'm happy kaibee actually said yes to watching a movie with me. We've been together for a year or so.... I feel like we should be a lot closer by now. By watching this movie she will get to see the soft side or Adam . She thinks I'm a mean jerk but that's not the case I'm actually very caring. I still don't understand why she would ask me to save her then act like this once I did. She knew I had this problem but yet still chose to be with me. So I'll never get her go. EVER!