ITS YOU!?

//Your P.O.V//

As I sat in bed and I watched the clock. I'm leaving at eight, eight o'clock. It's 7:17 and I have nothing to do! I sighed getting out of bed making my way over to the closet. I guess I could pick out a dress or maybe a classy outfit.

(Either one, plus you can change the color if you want ╮(╯▽╰)╭)

I sighed grabbing it out. Then I looked at the clock, 7:23... this may take a while.

//TIME SKIP!//

I head out the door walking down to Sasha's place. Sasha if I didn't explain yet, is the cupcake shop person from yesterday. Her red hair really suits her, I'm thinking I have myself a new friend! I smiled as I looked at my phone at the address. I sighed looking at the door that has the same address that Sasha texted me. I nodded walking up to the black wooden door. I knocked, but no answer. I knocked again, but again no answer. I got tired so I took out my phone to text her but before I could someone grabbed me from behind and covered my mouth with they're hand. Ethan!? Was the first thing in my head but soon they spoke.

"Hey doll face~" His raspy voice whispered into my ear. I struggled but soon felt something sharp by my neck. "Hang on there, you can't go just yet" He snarled. A tear left my eye an he chuckled licking it off my face. I cried even more and he just laughed. Then there was a gun shot.

The ringing of the gun filled my ears as it passed. Things went slow until I heard the man's sigh. "Ugh" then he let go plopping to the floor.

I spun around looking at the sick old man that was going to do, gosh now's what to me. Then I looked up, there was Ethan with a gun aimed at where the guy was. I smile and Ethan put his gun away an began walking away. I ran off of the porch to him.

"Wait wait!" I called out to him.

Then he froze. It was pretty dark so I think he didn't recognize me. He slowly turned to me and I slammed into him giving him a hug. He was frozen, he didn't do anything. I let go and looked up to him. He had the face of shock written all over it.

"You?" He whispered.

I nodded and he hugged me, then before I knew it he pushed me away staring me in the eyes.

"Ethan it's me" I smiled "long time to kidnap" I laughed a little.

Then he pulled out his gun pointing it at my head. I froze. What the hell!?

"No" he told me. "I gave you up" he sighed pushing me to the ground ripping my jeans/leggings (which ever you picked). I looked up to him an he had sorrow plastered on him, everything he did looked like he was sad. He shook his head then sighed. "I said goodbye, and that meant forever" he told me then dashed off.

"ETHAN!" I screamed crying. "Come back" I whispered to myself.

I got up and dusted myself off. Then I ran, and ran and ran. I finally stopped realizing I was at my apartment building. I ran inside and up to my room. I slammed the door kicking off my Converse's/heels and making a mad dash to my room. I jumped into bed crying and crying. Until I fell asleep.

//TIME SKIP!//

I heard ringing from my phone. I lazily grabbed it from my pocket and looked at it, it was from Milly. I sighed answering it.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!? ARE YOU OKAY WHY HAVEN'T YOU BEEN ANSWERING ANYTHING!?" She shouted into the phone.

"Ugh morning to you too" I groaned sitting up in bed.

"ANSWER MY DAMN QUESTIONS!" She yelled.

"Look I ran into someone and something happened and I fell asleep after okay" I rolled my eyes squinting at the clock seeing what time it was.

"Oh I see, female or hot and sexy man~" She teased.

"Ex-boyfriend made me upset and went home" I kinda lied.

"Oh, um sorry about that" Milly laughed a little.

"Ya it's okay, not a big deal" I shrugged. "I'ma just go to work today and just leave it at that" I told her.

"Alright well text me or call me if need be okay?" She questioned. "Oh and FYI Sasha might be a little ticked off but not to much" she explained.

"Alright, thanks buh bye" I said clicking end and slamming it onto my table next to the bed.

I groaned and slid out of bed. I walked over to my closet and look through my clothes. I took something out and walked into the bathroom.

 I took something out and walked into the bathroom

I came out with my (hair style). I sighed grabbing my keys and heading outside. I walked kicking rocks on the way. As I opened the door an the little bell rang but I payed no attention to it. My head down and hoodie up. I felt tired and ashamed.

"Oh good your here someone's here for you" Sasha chuckled.

I lifted my head up lazily and gasped.

"ITS YOU!?" I shouted....

(Cliffhanger! I know I'm terrible! Haha but whatever! Slap that star button right in the face with your foot to become a fellow comrade! Love you special animals!
-Okami~Chan)