Feelings

//Your P.O.V//

I stay on the couch as I eye the new comer. He smiled at me and I smiled back weakly. Okay this is wigging me out. I looked at the stairs as I struggled to get up. I wanted out bad. So I began to hobble up the stairs.

"Do you need any help sweetie?" Ethan called to me.

"No but thanks for asking love~" I called down as I reached the top step

I hate calling him that! I hate giving him nicknames and stupid pet names. He calls me sweetie and I'm not sweet! Although I do love sweets, cupcakes are my favorite! I wonder if I hated cupcakes and instead of going to the cupcakes shop, I would have gone home... that maybe, just maybe I wouldn't be here? That would be amazing! I almost got away once, and that got my leg shot. I went into my room and closed the door. I went over to the bed and sat down with a sigh. I looked over to the window and watched the birds on the tree... tree... when I was a kid I had a tree house that's where I had the first kiss... it was with a boy named Ethan. He was with me until he left Maine... and me...

//FLASH BACK!//

I stood at the bottom of the ladder waiting for Ethan to see my new tree house. Then 15 year old Ethan came running into the backyard. He gasped and I nodded. His brown hair flowing lightly in the summer wind.

"This pups all mine" I giggled.

"You knew I've always wanted a tree house!" He ran up to the ladder

He looked at me for permission and I nodded. He looked up and his greenish blue eyes sparkled. He laughed slightly and then ran up the ladder. Then I right after. When I got up there he was watching something out the window. I walked over to him and looked out the window. There was a guy that looked about our age.

"We should welcome him to the neighborhood!" Ethan shouted excited then went to leave the tree house, he grabbed my arm pulling me over to the edge but I pulled my arm back. He turned to me and asked "What?" With a slight chucked but with some worry.

"I don't really like, um socializing" I confessed.

"What? Then why am I here?" He laughed then stopped and seen I was serious. "Its okay, I'll welcome him another time if you want" Ethan nodded

"No you can go, I'm just... going to stay here and don't invite him over" I looked out the window. "I'm lucky enough one of my mother's friends have a kid my age" I sighed

"What do you mean?" Ethan asked coming by my side and staring out the window with me.

"My mom hates people, ever since my sister" I gulped. "When I was smaller my mother always had really bad anxiety and when my sister disappeared after the move.. she kind of.. puff.. another person" I explained.

"That's why your homeschooled!" Ethan barged in with his words.

"Yeah.." I nodded. "And she doesn't want people coming over here to often anymore... she thinks it's good to have few friends and that's why your here" I told him. "She never wanted me to leave the house afterwards and that's when I ran away the first time... but I couldn't leave my mom forever so, I always came back" I explained again. "My sister, she.. she was a big reason why I.. I came back too. In Hope of seeing her an, I feared if I had ran away and she came back I'd.. I'd miss out." I gulped. "That was before she left" I felt tears start to bubble up in my eyes.

"Oh (Y/n) I'm sorry" He told me and then slipped his hand into mine.

I looked at him and turned. He smiled and I did to. He then began to lean in and I did the same. Then our lips went against each others. We were kissing, in my newly built tree house. His lips soon left mine and he rested his forehead on mine. We both chuckled a little and that's when my mother called me.