Broken Bones

.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜
Please do vote for "The Story of Kordelia Mikaelson" for 'Best Character Death' in the "2017 TVD Fanfic Awards"

Thanks,
SaintSalvatore

.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜

・゜゜・

.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜
"Kordelia?" Kol shouted as he looked down into the hole, seeing his sister at the bottom.

"Well, you do love to take your own bloody time!" Kordelia yelled back, angry at how long she had to wait with a broken finger and bloody palm. "I mean, look!" She held up her hand and pointed to her floppy pinky. "This! This is not normal!"

"Calm down, sister," he said with a teasing smirk. He was amused at the situation his sister had gotten herself into. She, on the other hand, didn't have time for his jokes.

"Kol Mikaelson! Get me out of here!" Kordelia was in no mood and Kol knew, so he mad to make it worse.

"I didn't bring a rope," he shrugged, "looks like you're stuck down there." She looked up at him with the most killer glare and then his hand turned the other way round and he groaned in pain.

"What the hell?" Kol questioned, looking down at her with a slightly pained expression. "Good luck getting yourself out." And then, he started to leave.

"Kol!" He didn't respond.

"Kol Mikaelson!" His footsteps began to become distant sounding.

"I swear if you don't get me out of here!" She waited, listened, but nothing other than bugs and whistling wind was heard.

Kordelia looked around, there was nothing to help her escape. There was no one in the woods. Soon, it would be dark and she would be hungry.

.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜

Hours and hours went by as she tried many spells to save herself, but it was no use. Esther was beginning to worry, she hadn't seen Kol nor Kordelia. Where could they both be?

Well, Kol happened to be out in town when she did a locator spell and Kordelia was still in the woods. Esther didn't understand what was taking the girl so long, Klaus' father had already returned, but he might have to leave and find her.

Hansel set out to find his son's half sister  in the dark woods. He shouted her name until she'd finally heard him and replied.

"I'm here!" she yelled. "Thank you!"

"Do not thank me yet," he replied, looking down at her, "I still haven't gotten you out."

"I trust you..." she made a confused face, "for some odd reason."

"Well, I am Niklaus' father, there must be a reason in that," he responded. Then, he pulled a bag off his shoulder and said, "I brought materials." He pulled a rope out and smiled, throwing one End down to Kordelia.

"Tie that around yourself, or hold on tight," he directed. Kordelia ended up doing both. The rope was tight on her sides and it stung a bit when she was being pulled up, but she was grateful.

"Thank you," she said when she was out of the hole. "Now wait just a minute," she said after studying his face.

"What is it?" He questioned.

"Why are you special enough to have your actual body?"

.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜
A/n
Idk why but wattpad has been crashing and freezing up. I'll update again soon. Sorry lovelies.