Returning Favors

.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜

"I can see you struggling
Boy, don't hurt your brain,"
Banks, Brain.

.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜

・゜゜・

.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜

Kordeila was sat at the bar with her alcoholic drink which she had convinced Camille, the bartender, to give her without looking at an ID. The girl had been old enough to drink for a very long time now.

Finn had just walked in the door. The chimes sounded with its opening, signaling a new customer had arrived. He sauntered up to the bar and sat next to his sister. His serious demeanor was evident even before she turned her head to face him. Her sarcastic smile was bright and she was just itching to annoy him.

"Hey, V. Can I call you that now?" Kordeila asked, looking at him as he just sat unamused.

"No," he denied, watching her closely just in case she decided to spell him again.

"What about Vincy? Or Ven? No, Two Cents because you're that one guy that always has to infiltrate a conversation with an annoying comment or his two cents," she insulted, sipping from her drink afterwards.

"No," Vincent denied again. "You need to be more careful with your" - he lowered his voice - "magic," - then it went back to normal again - "I could've gotten seriously hurt."

"That's the idea, Two-Cents, I hate you," she shrugged.

"How many times have I apologized already? It was for the greater good and you know that," he explained as Camille listed intently while she punched in orders. Finn was sick of apologizing and Kordeila was sick of hearing them, because it wasn't that simple and he couldn't seem to understand that.

"Greater good?" her voice rose and she looked around at the people who stared at her in confusion. She continued, her voice at a normal volume now, "Vincent, you're a terrible friend, really. As I told Ko-" -she cleared her throat - "Kaleb" -she downed the rest of her drink - "It's not my intention to kill you, just to get my revenge." That slip up was very noticeable to Camille, who still tried to listen while she could. "How is your head by the way?"

"Why are you suddenly caring?" he questioned, raising a brow at her motives.

"Oh, I'm not," she laughed, "I just took something from you when you slept, that's all."

"What was that spell anyway? What'd you take?" Finn questioned faster that his mind could process.

"Let's just say, I took a happy memory. Sage and you," she smirked, "It was there and then poof" - she did explosion hand motions - "it was gone. That's my revenge. Any happiness you gain, I'll destroy bit by bit br- buddy."

"Naomi," he begun, but didn't get to finish as she glared at him, dropped a ten on the counter, and started to get off her seat. He wasn't going to let her interrupt him, though. He grabbed her arm and stood from his seat as well, questioning, "Why are you doing this?"

"I'm just returning a favor, really," she shrugged, and yanked her arm from him, walking away. She left the bar without looking back at him as he sat back down. He tried to search his mind for something missing, but nothing seemed out of place.

"Looks like you need a drink," the blonde bartender offered to who she assumed was named Vincent.

"I think so," he replied, sighing and looking back at the front door for a moment. He was more than just enraged on the situation; he was upset, confused, worried, and frightened. All of the siblings, even Kol, could fear Kordeila at times. Kol didn't even fear Klaus, neither did Kordeila and maybe that's why he was so afraid of her.

"What's her deal?" Camille asked, but immediately regretted it. "Sorry, its not my business, it's just my instinct. What drink would you like?"

"A whiskey is fine," he smiled politely and watched as she poured one and set it in front of him. "Why is being in other people's business and instinct?"

"Oh," she chuckled slightly, "I'm a psychiatrist, or studying to be one anyways."

He smiled, "So am I. Anyways, she's just mad, she'll get over it."

.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜

A/n
This is kinda dull, but it'll get better. Lol ignore Freya in the gif.

Fav part?
A- the whole 'Two Cents' joke and how they're all afraid of her.

Least fav part?
A- how it's just this lil thing. OH AND HOW FINN SAID SHED GET OVER IT UGH.

Yeah, I answer the questions now, too.