Lower Ground

.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜
"Tell me something I don't know,"
Selena Gomez, Tell Me Something I Don't Know
.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜

・゜゜・

.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜
"Kordeila!" Esther's new and annoying voice rang down the corridor.

"Yes, Mother?" Kordeila really disliked obeying her mother's rules and commands, in fact, she hated it. The only reason she did obey, though, was to stay alive. Esther had the power to keep her there, but she also had the power to remove her.

"Would you come to the cemetery to help with a spell?" Kordeila was in front of Esther, now.

"I really can't say anything, but 'yes' now can I?" Kordeila gave her mother an annoyed look, but Esther ignored.

"I'll be in the car," she said, leaving the room. The resurrected witch rolled her eyes and began to follow along.

.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜

In the car, driving to the cemetery, Esther watched Kordeila carefully like she'd snap at any moment. Made sense, the girl could be temperamental.

Suddenly, Kordeila's phone dinged for the first time today, and it was gladly Kol and not Finn.

'I need a favour," his text message read. She rolled her eyes and typed back.

'What is it that you need?'

'Mother wants me to keep an eye on Davina and such, but I need to gain her trust in some way,' he replied.

'Use your annoying charm,' she suggested.

'I don't think she's going to fall for it. She's not like that Kora,' he replied, making an annoyed face.

'You just met her, Romeo, I'm sure she is. Goodbye, Kol,' she responded, trying to end the conversation.

'I hate you sometimes.' She looked down at the text message and rolled her eyes, shaking a her head in amusement.

.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜

At the cemetery, cobblestone and marble gravestones and tombs crumbled at the edges, falling in small piles around the grave. Gates guarded the important families plots and witch areas, but they were easy to open.

Esther wanted to get all the wolves on her side. Well, that included many spells. Spells that were useful for the moonlight rings, and she had to prepare a spell for Elijah when it was his time.

"You know what?" Esther looked over at Kordeila. "I actually need you to help me with a certain wolf."

"Who?" She'd much rather be as far away from Esther as possible, this could be her get away.

"Ansel."

At the sound of his name, Kordeila went from bored to surprised in a millisecond. Her face looked- in some way- afraid. Afraid? Yes, she was afraid for Niklaus. She couldn't believe her mother. Esther resurrected Angel, Niklaus' father, and doesn't even bother to tell Kordeila until it was of importance. Important in a way. Esther needed Kordeila to do something, so she had to give some information.

.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜

Now, Kordeila was searching through the woods in search of a man she'd only met after he died, after Mikael killed him. Father against Father. She was never sure why her father killed Ansel, but now...Now, she thought it was some sort of jealousy. She was confused on how he'd be jealous of the father of his least favorite son, but maybe it was jealousy for Esther's love of him.

The trees all looked the same, and Kordeila didn't know if she was going in circles or not. There! That scratch there! It looks familiar. Have I seen it before? She thought to herself, shaking the foolishness away afterwards. Why hadn't she brought some way to find the man? Her blood wouldn't suffice, seeing as he wasn't related to her. She had no map anyways, it would become no use to try and locate someone without any tools.

Looking up, she examined the sun. It was tilting down from mid-sky ever so slightly, so she had a good amount of time left of light. She tried to head where she thought was up North West of the mountain, but maybe it was North East. She rolled her eyes at herself thinking, You should know this! It's not like you didn't live in such a way so long ago. Maybe, if I could just get on higher gr-

Oooff. Crack. Ow.

She hissed in pain, looking at her cut on the bleeding hand, and then her surroundings. This would be considered lower ground, Kordeila. Nice work, she told herself, looking up at the hole she'd fallen into. She looked back at her hand, noticing the pinky was in an abnormal angle and her palm was sliced deep. Blood pooled on it and dripped onto her leg, rolling slowly onto the floor. If I were a vampire, this wouldn't be happening.

Whispering a spell, she watched as her cut became slightly smaller and her pinky less purple, but this wouldn't heal her completely, she needed herbs and other materials for that. This spell would definitely make the pain more bearable.

There's no use in yelling. She looked down at her pocket and pulled out her phone, but it had no signal. She had to get in contact with Kol somehow. Spells to contact someone through the mind were tricky, but scaring Klaus was harder and she did that quite well.

.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜

'Kol'

At first, that's all it was, all he could hear. He furrowed his brows and looked around the room in confusion. 'Kol'

"Did you hear that?" he asked Davina, who shook her head.

'Kol, it's Kordeila, I need your help'

"Oh," he rolled his eyes and looked at Davina, "I've got to go, my friend's in a mind. I-uh... I mean bind! I'll see you later, Davina!" He scurried out the door and went to the cemetery, gathering a map and a knife.

.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜

A/n
I can just imagine fake Kol (Daniel Sharman) saying 'Davina' and I just love how he says Davina.

Fav part?
Onomatopeya

Least fav part?
Esther, just Esther.