Prologue

.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜

"'Cause everybody makes it 'till they don't
And everybody seems to think they won't,"

"Baby, tell me I gotta know
Are you okay? You seem too far gone
Infected, standing there all alone,"
Billie Eilish, Fingers Crossed.

.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜

・゜゜・

.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜

"So what? I'm just supposed to sit back and hide?"

She slammed her hands to the table and awaited an answer from the three. They were all so different now, different bodies, faces, ethnicities, and even accents. The Kol she used to see was now named 'Kaleb' and he was different everything, height, hair color, eyes, smile, it was all different other than the way he did things; cockily and confident. Finn, she was enraged at Finn, as well as her mother. She didn't even want to think about their differences.

"I suppose so," Esther said calmly, "yes."

"But," Kordeila-or should they all start saying Naomi now?- sighed, "I wanted to see Nik." She saw the fear in his eyes when she almost killed him. Was she really that scary? She'd never been afraid of Niklaus as he was to her and she wanted to know why. Also, she needed to know if he was okay, Elijah, too.

"Niklaus cannot know, Kordeila," Esther demanded, looking the girl in the eyes. The witch knew that Kordeila would try to disobey someway somehow and it would lead straight to them.

"Actually, Mother, it's Naomi now," Kordeila laughed slightly at her mother's annoyed face, she'd said her fake name with such disgust and an annoying nasally voice. It's not that she didn't like the name 'Naomi,' actually she loved it, she just didn't like how it was her supposed name of the dead-girl bodysuit she was wearing. Kordeila took one last look at the three and left, going off to explore the town she'd never been in.

She knew Finn was sent to follow her, she could see him in the corner of almost every view. Her wonder of the city had to wait, she couldn't stand her brother at the moment. As he tried to blend in with the shadows of an alley, Kordeila followed him down it.Kordeila had always dreamed of her revenge and now she almost had it.

"Hey, jackass!" She called out from behind her brother, who was in another person's body. As soon as she turned around, she had her right hand doing hurtful magic and her left over his mouth. "No spells this time sweets. You know, I've been wanted to do this for a while."

"Naomi!" another boy called out. She looked behind herself, seeing her brother, Kol...sort of.

"Oh, Kol! Come join the tea party! Do you want one cube or two?" she sarcastically asked.

"Don't kill him," Kol suggested.

"Oh, don't worry, Kaleb, that is not my intention." She looked at Finn with a smirk and demanded, "Don't follow me." Then, she pushed her two fingers to his forehead, watching as he fell back. "He'll wake up soon, see you...Kaleb." Kordeila walked out of the alleyway without looking back at Kol or Finn. She bumped into Davina Claire, though.

"Sorry," she excused, straightening herself out again.

"It's fine," she told her with a smile. "I'm Davina."

"I'm Naomi," she smiled back, putting her hand out for a hand shake, which Davina returned. She smiled genuinely at her as they walked down the street.

"So, what brings you here?" She asked, gesturing toward the city. Kordeila wished she could say that nothing in particular brought her here, but it was the complete opposite. So, she decided to make a joke of it all.

"There is a street named after Bourbon, correct?" Davina laughed, her head dipping down slightly. The laugh dimmed down into a small smile as the young witch watched the city.

"There's a bar just down the road if you want me to show you where it is," Davina offered.

"Oh, no I shouldn't bother you. I'll find it," Kordeila told her, smiling.

"You sure?" Davina asked.

"Yeah," she replied, "thanks."

.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜

A/n
I don't care that it's not the 10th, I'm posting this shit.
What'd you think?

Fav part?

Least fav part?