"Now can we take a picture? Please!" He begs.

"Fine." I say. I sit down next to him on the bed and he pulls his phone out.

"Let me hold it, before you drop Amanda" I say. He gives me his phone and I tap the camera and switch it around. I hold it out in front of us and we smile. I take a few extras because why not? I give him the phone back and he looks at them. He sets one as he home screen and sends me the rest.

EmilyDAponte: Everyone is asking for a picture so here it is! First family picture! Welcome Amanda Michele! @austinmahone

AmandaConstancio7: aww shes so cute and we have the same name

Mahomiesloveaustin: OMFG SHES SO CUTEE AWWWW BEST OF LUCK

Pearl_is_my_name_: Congrats you two! Always supporting you guys no matter what!

@EmilyDAponte: My two babies @AustinMahone

@AustinMahone: Proud to announce I'm a daddy! My little girl Amanda <3 Born May 13. 8:47 Pm @EmilyDAponte

@AustinMahone: Due to the baby being born I need to reschedule the rest of my shows! Sorry guys! I'll make them up as soon as I can! I can't leave Emily alone while I go preform with a newborn.

My mom text me saying shes here. We stand up and Austin puts her in the car seat. He buckles her in and she starts crying. Austin looks at me like what do I do? I put the binky in her mouth and she stops.

"You know what you're doing. Good." He says.

"I can tell I'm going to be taking care of her a lot." I say laughing. I fix the blanket and I grab the bags. We walk out of the room and down the hallway to the lobby. We meet up with my mom and she signs me out. We walk out and to the car. Austin opens the car door and puts her in the back and gets in next to her. I get in the front next to my mom and she starts the car driving off.

"So what's your plan now about the living situation?" She ask

"Were gonna stay at Austins, where were going right now. Then can you watch her next Thursday? We're meeting with someone about a condo." I tell her.

"I can't I have work." She says and I turn around and look at Austin.

"We're going to have to bring her with us." I say to him

"Babe my mom." He says

"I can't do that to her. She's already going to have to be with her and be up at night with her crying for a couple weeks. I would feel bad." I say

"Okay, we will bring her." He says nodding. We get to Austins noticing Amanda is sleeping.

"I'll bring her in. You get the bags." I tell Austin. He gets out and I say bye and thanks to my mom telling her I'll be over in a bit to get some clothes. Austin opens the door and we walk in. The boys were sitting in the living room playing PS3 yelling at each other.

"You want to be anymore loud?" Austin says and they turn their heads.

"SHES HOME!" Robert says. They all jump up running towards us and looks at her.

"Shes sleeping stupid." I say.

"Hurtful." Robert says pouting.

"What a cute little innocent baby, but not for long." Zach says

"Oh come on Zach. She has Austins looks. She defiantly going to be innocent." Alex says.

"Austin isn't innocent." Robert says.

"The boys a nun." Zach chims in and we laugh.

"How am I a nun when I have a kid?" Austin says.

"Alright I'm done with this conversation. I'm going upstairs." I say walking upstairs. Austin follows me up and we go into him and Alex's room.