Epilogue

*Seven years later*

Scott: Stiles

Scott: Stilessssssss

Scott: Stiles, I need youuuuuu

Stiles: What is it, honey?

Scott: Claudia won't stop crying :(

Stiles: You can't handle our baby girl crying?

Scott: I've tried everything, I swear. She needs her dad.

Stiles: You're her dad too!

Scott: I know, but she needs you, Stiles. You can always calm her down.

Stiles: Scott, you will get better at this with time, okay? We've only had Claudia with us for three months. No one is going to be an amazing parent in just three months.

Scott: I hope so.

Stiles: I know so ;)

Scott: Where are you anyway?

Stiles: I'm in the cab right now. I'll be home in 10 minutes.

Scott: Ugh, why do you work for so long and so far away?

Stiles: Because I have to, if I want to be a lawyer :P

Scott: I know and I'm so proud of you, babe.

Stiles: Thanks. I'll be home soon, okay? Hang in there. I love you xx

Scott: Love you too xx

Soon, the cab pulls up outside of Scott and Stiles' house. Stiles pays the driver and gets out of the car, carrying his briefcase. The cab drives away quickly. Stiles would usually take his jeep to work, but it's at the mechanics at this point in time. Stiles walks up to his house. He can hear screaming and crying coming from the inside. Stiles hurriedly pulls out his keys and unlocks the front door. Stiles rushes inside, closing the door behind him. Stiles places down his briefcase before running into the living room to see his husband desperately trying to soothe their adopted six month old daughter, Claudia. A disheveled looking Scott turns around in relief when he hears Stiles walking in. "Thank goodness." Scott sighs as he walks over to his husband and hands him the baby.

"Shh, it's okay Claudia. Daddy's here." Stiles coos to the little girl, bobbing her up and down in his arms, patting her back a little. Soon, the baby's crying starts to die down. Scott looks at Stiles in awe. "How did you do that?" Scott asks once Claudia stops crying and it becomes a few sniffles. Stiles just shrugs. "I don't know, I just do. Come on, she must be hungry. Her bottle is in the kitchen, right?" Stiles says before walking out of the room, Scott following closely behind him. "Yeah. I fed her about two hours ago." Scott replies as they make their way into the kitchen. Scott opens the fridge and pulls out Claudia's bottle and the baby formula. Stiles continues to keep Claudia content while Scott readies the formula and heats it up. Stiles starts tickling Claudia, who starts giggling away. It's funny how a baby's mood can change so suddenly. Stiles starts making silly faces at Claudia too, not knowing that he is being watched by Scott, who is staring at the pair lovingly. Claudia continues to giggle and starts moving around in Stiles' arms, her little feet kicking about. Stiles lets Claudia grab onto his finger.

Scott chuckles at the cute sight before going back to checking on the formula. Once it is ready, he pours it into the bottle. He screws the lid on tightly. He places the tin that the formula was in before to the side before walking over his daughter and his husband. Stiles glances up as Scott approaches. Stiles gives Scott a smile and hands the baby over to him. "Here. You should feed her." Stiles explains. Scott looks doubtful.

"I'm not very good at this whole father thing, Stiles. I'm great as a vet and a husband, but maybe not the best father..." Scott sighs as he holds Claudia as well as the baby bottle. "Scott, honey, you're not a bad father, okay? I know you're going to make an amazing dad. We both are. Of course the first few months are going to be hard. No one is naturally going to be an awesome parent without practice, okay? Don't give up. I have faith in you, Scotty. Claudia loves you just as much as I do." Stiles comforts Scott, giving him a quick kiss on the lips. This fills Scott with confidence.

"Thanks, Stiles. I love you so much." Scott replies. He then lifts the bottle towards Claudia's mouth. She smiles and reaches her hands out as the bottle gets closer to her. She starts drinking up the baby formula quickly as Scott holds her in his arms. Stiles walks around behind Scott and wraps his arms around his husband's waist. Claudia is content with drinking the bottle in Scott's arms. Scott relaxes a bit. Eventually, Claudia finishes the bottle, so Scott takes it away and places it on the bench. It doesn't take long for Claudia to fall asleep in Scott's arms. Stiles leans his head on Scott's shoulder, arms still wrapped around Scott's stomach. "See? What did I tell you?" Stiles says triumphantly. Scott chuckles and shakes his head. Stiles always gloats when he is right about something. "Look at us. A family." Stiles sighs happily. "This is the best life I could have ever asked for. Having a family with you is a dream come true for me." Stiles adds.

"I love you so much, Stiles. I love our family and I love our life together. Everything is perfect. I don't want anything to change." Scott replies. He turns around so that he can face his beloved husband. Stiles beams at Scott brightly. "I love you too, Scott. More than you can imagine. Thanks for always sticking by me." Stiles whispers to Scott before leaning in and kissing him sweetly while their daughter, Claudia Stilinski-McCall sleeps peacefully in Scott's arms.