052

Time starts to pass by more quickly for Stiles and his friends, since everything is okay again. His relationship with Scott continues to grow, as does Malia and Kira's relationship and Allison and Isaac's relationship. The group of friends are all happy and Stiles has fully recovered from the attack at school. Sometimes he will have nightmares about Jackson trying to kill him in hospital, but his dad or Scott are always there to calm him down. Stiles is grateful for their ongoing support. Malia, Isaac, Kira, Allison, Lydia and Liam are there for him too. For the first time in a long time, Stiles feels complete. Senior year isn't as difficult as everyone made it out to be. Well, for Stiles anyway. He does the work and studies hard. That's all it is, really. If you do that, then senior year isn't that bad, especially if you have the best group of people to support you. Lydia and Stiles are the top of their classes. The others aren't doing as well as them, but they're doing well enough. Scott always was a B student with one or two A's. Liam isn't in senior year yet, so he's not worried about his C's. Kira and Allison get a few A's here and there. Malia and Isaac are happy to be passing senior year. They are both putting in the effort to improve their grades though. Lydia and Stiles are happy to help them.

While the teenagers are dealing with senior year, Stiles also had to face the court case of Jackson Whittemore. He had to give his statement and listened to the whole trial. Watching the videoed what happened at the hospital in the trial was hard, but Scott and his dad were there to support him. Stiles distinctly remembers Scott holding onto his hand through the video, squeezing Stiles' hand comfortingly when Stiles started becoming uncomfortable watching the video. Stiles is really grateful for that, especially since he knows that it would have been hard for Scott to watch too. It wouldn't have taken much for Scott to run at Jackson, who wasn't sitting that far away from them. At least Jackson got the punishment he deserved. He's going to spend the next 15 years in jail for aggravated assault and attempted murder. His parents were devastated about that, but they knew what was fair. More than anything, they were disappointed in their son. As for Michael and Tyson, they were charged with a a hefty fine of $10,000 for aggravated assault. Lucky for them, they aren't being sent to prison like Jackson is. Stiles and his loved ones are happy with the punishments served to his attackers. Stiles just hopes that he'll never have to deal with something like that again. Scott promises him many times that he will always be there to protect him from that.

Soon enough, the school year comes to a close. Stiles can't believe it's over. The 13 years of hell are finally over. He kind of expected something... Well, something. Instead, it was just an end to another school day. Scott, Malia, Isaac, Kira, Lydia and Allison don't mind it, but Stiles can't help but feel disappointed. Liam can't believe that his friends have finished high school now. He feels sad. Liam doesn't know what he'll do next year when his friends are all off at college. He knows that he'll keep in touch, but who will he hang out with? At least he has his girlfriend, Hayden. Their relationship is still going strong. Graduation day creeps up on the seniors. Lydia is valedictorian for the senior class. No one was really surprised. It was always going to be a race between her and Stiles. Lydia just happened to be that tiny bit above Stiles in grades. Stiles doesn't mind. He's really happy that Lydia got that honor. She delivers a powerful speech. Lydia's mom and all of her friends were so proud of her. Everyone goes up to get their diplomas. Of course, the principal doesn't announce Stiles' real name right, so the teenager calls out to him just to say Stiles. He wasn't embarrassed. He expected it. Stiles walks up to the stage in his graduation gown and cap with a smile on his face. He gladly accepts the diploma and shakes the principal's hand. Everyone claps as Stiles walks off the stage and to where the other students are waiting. Scott, Isaac, Allison and Lydia are already side stage when Stiles arrives. "We did it! We finally graduated!" Scott exclaims excitedly as he pulls Stiles into a hug. Stiles chuckles and hugs his boyfriend back.