025

Isaac: Hey Stiles.

Stiles: Hi Isaac. I saw you hanging out with Scott's group today.

Isaac: Yeah, because I'm dating Allison. Besides, they're nice people.

Stiles: Right.

Stiles: I still can't believe that you forgave Scott for that shit he pulled on you!

Isaac: He apologized. I can tell he feels really bad about the whole thing. He's feeling really guilty. I also know that he's sad that you won't talk to him anymore.

Stiles: Oh, so this is what this is all about, huh? You want me to forgive Scott just like that. It's not happening, Isaac. You should know that.

Isaac: He wishes that your first official time meeting each other didn't have to be like that.

Stiles: Yeah, well, so do I.

Isaac: You still like him, don't you?

Stiles: I don't want to. I don't want anything to do with that jerk.

Isaac: He's not a jerk. He just made a mistake, that's all. As the person that was actually in the situation, I know that it was just a mistake. Scott didn't intentionally want to hurt anyone.

Stiles: Right. That's why he was talking to you in a threatening manner, kicked you and pinned you to the ground. Why the hell did you forgive him, anyway?

Isaac: I hate holding grudges. They don't get you anywhere. Besides, we're friends now. Scott needs some good friends right now.

Stiles: Oh, and I don't?

Isaac: Of course you do, Stiles! Malia and I are trying our best to help you!

Isaac: But I think you need Scott too, despite you trying to deny it, even if you were dying.

Stiles: Haha, sure. Anyway, Isaac, I've got homework to do and I really don't want to be lectured about that jock, okay?

Isaac: Okay, but can I ask you one thing? It's not about Scott.

Stiles: Okay... What is it?

Isaac: Are you going to prom next week?

Stiles: I don't know. I hadn't really thought about it, I guess.

Isaac: You should go. Loosen up a little. Relax. Have a good time. Maybe prom is just what you need to get yourself out of this rut.

Stiles: How will a bunch of teenagers dancing to every cliché song ever help me feel better?

Isaac: Stiles, I have known you for years. I know that you have always wanted to go to prom, especially in senior year.

Stiles: Yeah, because I always fantasized about finding my true love there. Yes, I know it was a stupid wish, but I was eight, okay? I watched too many high school movies. When it came to high school, my expectations were nowhere near met. Prom will be the same.

Isaac: Just because you might not find the guy of your dreams there doesn't mean that you can't have a good time. Just enjoy the night with Malia and I, your very best friends in the whole world that will stick by you until the end. I think this will be great for us to do together, especially since we might not see as much of each other when we graduate.

Stiles: You're going with Allison though.

Isaac: I never said that.

Stiles: Dude, I know you. I'm right, aren't I?

Isaac: Yes, but that doesn't mean that I won't spend time with you. Besides, Malia will be there too, so it's not like you'll have to spend any of the night alone.

Stiles: I guess...

Isaac: So, are you going?

Stiles: I'll see if Malia wants to go. If she wants to, then we can go to the prom as friends. If not, we'll just stay at my house and watch Netflix and eat popcorn all night.

Isaac: Haha, okay, sounds fair. I'll let you get on with your homework. Bye, Stiles.

Stiles: Bye