007

Stiles walks towards the chemistry room, side by side with Isaac. He has just finished explaining the details about the conversations he has had with Scott, as apparently Isaac was dying to know. "Do you think he likes you?" Isaac wriggles his eyebrows.

"What? No, of course not, Isaac! He is dating Allison, remember?" Stiles replies quietly so no one else can hear. Isaac smiles with a dazed look on his face. "Yes, she is really beautiful, isn't she?" Isaac comments, more or less to himself. Stiles chuckles at his lovesick friend. Isaac and Stiles always complain to each other about how they are both pining people that they can't have. The two people that they want are in a relationship together, no less. At least Isaac and Stiles can be unhappy about it together. They don't mind listening to each other's rants. It makes them feel less alone. Malia hasn't really talked much about her love life, but both Stiles and Isaac know that she has a thing for Kira, one of Scott and Allison's best friends. Which both of them are fine with, of course. They decide that they'll need to have a conversation about it with Malia soon though. "So, did you study for this test?" Isaac changes the subject as they get closer to the classroom. "Yeah, just like I always do." Stiles grins.

"Nerd." Isaac smirks as he playfully nudges Stiles in the ribs.

"Shut up, curly." Stiles retaliates with a chuckle. Isaac frowns and pouts at his friend.

"Hey, you know I hate that name!" Isaac protests.

"And I hate being called a nerd, so I guess we are even." Stiles replies with a proud smirks. Isaac grumbles and rolls his eyes before the two of them walk into their chemistry class. "Take your seats silently or you will be getting an automatic zero." Mr Harris explains as everyone files into the class. Almost immediately, everyone shuts up and takes their seats. Stiles sits close to Isaac. Stiles notices Isaac staring at Allison as she walks into the room with Jackson by her side. She catches Isaac looking at her, so she gives him a shy smile. Isaac smiles back. Deep down, Stiles is jealous. Scott and him haven't even had that much personal interaction. Sure, the two text each other, but Scott doesn't even know who Stiles is! He probably doesn't care anyway. He'll probably lose interest in texting Stiles once something better comes up. Stiles sighs quietly to himself. Jackson glares at him darkly. Stiles shifts uncomfortably in his seat. He knows that look. It's the 'I'm going to beat you up after class' look. Stiles' heart rate increases out of fear. He doesn't really want to get beaten up today. Stiles looks away from Jackson and stares down at his desk. He knows that Isaac is watching him worriedly, but Stiles isn't going to tell him what's happening. Neither Isaac or Malia know about Stiles' bullying. That might just make Jackson and his friends bully him even more.

"Alright, you'll have 40 minutes to complete this test. It will count for 20% of your total marks. Good luck. Your time starts now." Mr Harris announces to the class. Stiles takes a deep breath and grabs a pen out of his bag and pulls his test paper closer to him. Stiles takes a look at the first question and begins to write.

~~~

The bell rings, signalling that class is over. Stiles hurries out of his seat and hands his test paper to Mr Harris. "How do you think you went, Mr Stilinski?" He asks Stiles.

"Uh, good, I think. Can I go please?" Stiles answers in a hurry, wanting to get as far away from Jackson as possible. Mr Harris nods, so Stiles zooms out of the classroom and towards his locker to grab the books he needs for his next lesson. Stiles breathes heavily as he stuffs the books into his bag, almost feeling like he's going to be sick. "Hey, you little freak." Jackson calls out from behind Stiles, making him freeze. Slowly, he turns around to face the lacrosse player. Thankfully, Jackson is alone today. "W-what is it, Jackson?" Stiles asks nervously. Jackson smirks at him.