Eunwoo

It's Saturday morning and you've just woke up. You stretched your arms and legs yawning with your eyes squinted. The bright lights from the sliding door to your balcony was attacking your eyes.

You wanted to lay back onto your soft pillows when you suddenly remembered that you've got to meet your best friends. You shot right up and panicked checking the time on your phone.

It was 8:27 a.m and you're supposed to be at the bubble tea shop by 9. You reached for your towel hanging on the hook behind your bedroom door and ran into the bathroom to take a shower.

Once you were all dressed, you grabbed your phone and purse running straight down the stairs towards the door. Pulling the door shut, you continued rushing to the bubble tea shop that was 2 blocks down from your house.

As you speed walked to the door of the shop, you saw a boy waving at you through the glass window. You waved back and pushed the door open totally not caring about the sticker on the door handle that stated 'PULL'.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Sanha said as you sat on the chair opposite from him.
"Hey." You managed to utter out as you were lightly panting.
"You seem tired." The other boy chuckled handing you a tissue to wipe the single bead of sweat rolling down your neck.
"Its hot and I didn't get too much time in the shower just now." You said taking the tissue and wiped your neck.
"You must've woke up late." Moonbin teased.

You stuck your tongue out at him and turned to the counter to glace at the menu displayed. You read the flavours listed and got up with Moonbin to the counter to order your drinks.

"Which flavour would you like miss?" The lady standing behind the counter asked with an obvious faked smile on her face.
"Kiwi and avocado please." You answered.
"What about you?" You turned to the tall boy standing beside you raising your right eyebrow at him.
"I'll get honeydew." Moonbin smiled at the lady and looked back at you.
"Your drinks will be served later." The lady said after we paid.

You both went back to the table and saw that Sanha already had his laptop on the table. He was watching this series on Netflix that he was so crazy about. He literally just called to meet up with you and Moonbin to plan for a movie night.

Moonbin couldn't help but laugh at his friend watching the excitement on his face when you agreed on having a movie night. After setting the time, you called the other 4 boys to ask if they were coming.

"It has been decided then." Sanha cleared his throat and announced proudly.
"We're having movie night tomorrow and we are so going to watch the whole '13 Reasons Why' series together." He clapped his hands like a little adorable seal.
"I still don't get why we must watch a series that I have already finished watching." You mumbled taking a sip of your kiwi flavoured bubble tea.
"Because I haven't finish watching the whole thing." Sanha replied emphasizing the word 'I'.
"The ending is-" You were stopped by Sanha who suddenly shot up from his seat and covered your mouth with his palm.
"No spoilers. Shut up." He low key whispered in your ear with his eyes closed.

You rolled your eyes and pulled his hands off of your face to continue drinking. After a while of chit-chatting, you decided to get back home since you had to finish writing your essay that has to be handed in on the first day after Summer break.

~The Next Day~

You woke up at 10 since you stayed up quite late writing the whole essay that took over 5 pages of your book. You sat up on your bed leaning on the headboard and started scrolling through your Instagram feed double tapping a few photos along the way.

You were about to get up and bathe when you received a call from Eunwoo. You looked at the caller id smiling to yourself and took your phone after a few seconds to answer the call.

"(Y/N)!" Eunwoo cheerfully called right after you pressed the green button.
"Eunwoo!" You replied with the same tone making your crush chuckle.
"Our movie night is gonna be at Bin's place right?" He asked.
"Yeah." You answered taking a pikachu onesie out of your wardrobe.
"You need a lift?" Eunwoo asked.
"That would be great." You answered throwing yourself back onto your bed.
"Well I'll come pick you up at 1 later." Your handsome crush said.
"Wouldn't want you to come crying again complaining about how silent and creepy the drive was with that Uber driver." He laughed.
"Shut up." You laughed along as your face turned red recalling what happened 3 weeks ago.
"Its funny okay." He said still laughing.
"I better get ready now rather than listening to you laughing at me." You said with a smile still plastered on your pinkish face.
"Haha okay. I'll see you later." Eunwoo replied and ended the call.

You took the tote you got from Typo and put your onesie in. You took some snacks along with you and also a bottle of water. Once you've stuffed all those in your bag, you went into the bathroom for a short shower.

You wore a pair of black shorts and a white tank top. After reaching for your hoodie in the wardrobe, you jogged downstairs where your phone and iPad was charging. You watched a movie for the next 2 hours waiting for Eunwoo.

You heard your doorbell rang later on and stood right up rushing to answer the door. You unlocked it and opened it to see the tall handsome boy standing at your doorstep. The guy you were waiting for.

"You're just gonna wear that?" Eunwoo asked pointing at the clothes you were wearing.
"I brought my onesie too." You shrugged and reached for your stuff.

You stuffed your iPad and charger into your tote and held your phone in your hand. You locked the door and trailed behind Eunwoo towards his car.

When you arrived at Moonbin's place, Eunwoo immediately plopped onto the couch and joined Moonbin as he was playing a horror video game whereas you were walking straight to the kitchen to pop some popcorn.

A few minutes later, everyone was already there and was gathered in the living room. The curtains were pulled to block any light sources and the ac was turned on. You were all in your onesies and were set for the night.

"Pass me the snacks." Sanha said as he sat beside you who is now sitting in between him and Eunwoo.
"Here." Eunwoo said handing him the bag of chips.
"Gomawo hyung." Sanha thanked him and quickly opened the bag as the first episode was starting.

After 5 total episodes, you were feeling rather sleepy and gave in to it as you rested your head on Eunwoo's shoulder. You felt his hand on your head just stroking your hair lightly caressing you rather lovingly.

You smiled a little and stayed in that position knowing that you were going to fall asleep at any time by then. Your eyes started to get heavier and the last thing you heard before crashing the night was something you didn't want to forget.

"I love you (Y/N)." Eunwoo whispered in your ear before chuckling at your light snores a few minutes later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've finally updated again!!!

YASSSS! I'VE MISSED YOU GUYS AND I AM VERY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!! I REALLY WANTED TO BUT STUFF HAS JUST BEEN PRETTY...... AWFUL..... I don't even know if that should be the word to describe it but something has been going on with me and I was too busy and stressed that I couldn't think of anything to write.....
I really hope this update could at least make you happy... I'm very very sorry for making you wait for so long...

Ari woves chu! 💕