Sanha

You and your friends were studying at the library after your school hours have ended. After awhile, you started to get bored so you excused yourself from the table and walked around the shelves of books.

You looked through the books that were arranged neatly while searching for a book to read. Later on, you reached to the deepest part of the library that you've never even went to.

There were a lot of fairytale books on the shelves there. You took one of the books and flipped the pages. You turned to your right to see a mirror wall. (Idek what its called but I hope you get it) You walked towards the mirror and brought your face closer to it.

You saw a group of 6 boys at the other side of the wall. They seem like they were all busy decorating the room or something. You kept watching them until one of them noticed you.

You got startled that the book in your hand fell to the ground. You took the book and immediately turned your focus back to the shelves. You tilted your head to the wall again to see all of the boys looking back at you.

Your eyes widened and you quickly ran back to your friends. You sat back at the table just now with beads of sweat on your forehead. Your friends asked if you're alright but you decided to not tell them anything.

You thought that it would make you look dumb to not know about the wall if any of your friends actually knows that it exists. So, you just told them that you're fine and proceeded on reading the book you took just now.

The next day, you went to the library again. Your friends couldn't go with you since they need to complete their presentation slide at the computer lab.

You checked if there were any classroom near the library but found nothing. You asked the librarian if there's any other room near the library but she told you that there's no classrooms or such but just the library itself on this floor.

You got a lot more confused and decided to walk around the library again. You walked around in random directions since you didn't remember which way you had went yesterday.

After an hour, you found a wooden door. You tried to turn the knob but it was locked. You took the bobby pin that you had in your pocket and tried unlocking it like you saw in movies.

You heard a clank sound of the door unlocking. The door opened and you looked up to see a tall guy looking down at you. You straighten your posture and turned to walk away.

"Hey." The unknown guy called.

You turned to face him and raised an eyebrow. He signed for you to come into the room. You slowly walked past him and into the room. You looked around in awe as 5 other boys were looking at you weirdly.

"You're that girl from yesterday aren't you?" One of them asked pointing at you.
"I guess so." You answered looking at the mirror wall that was similar to the one you saw yesterday.
"What's your name?" A hyped cute boy asked.
"I'm (Y/N)." You introduced yourself smiling at the boy.
"I'm Sanha!" The boy replied and grinned at you.

Sanha skipped towards you and pulled you around the room introducing you to the other boys. You chatted with him and found out that he's the same age as you and he's the youngest among all of the guys here.

"That means that they're my oppa?" You mumbled looking at MJ, Jin Jin and Rocky who were playing with paint.
"Yeah, unbelievable right?" Sanha replied.
"How'd you read my mind?" You and Sanha laughed.
"But..... I've never seen you anywhere before." You said looking right into Sanha's eyes.
"I rarely go anywhere except for here and class. I usually get shy around people so I don't have many friends." Sanha replied looking away from you to hide his blush.
"Aww, I'll be your friend." You grinned at him.
"Gomawo." He thanked you and excitedly hugged you afterwards.

While hugging Sanha, you saw Eunwoo looking at you and decided to ask Sanha about him.

"How old is Eunwoo?" You asked as you both pulled away.
"I'm 19." Eunwoo said.
"Ohh." You replied embarrassed that he heard you.
"How old are you?" Rocky asked.
"16." You answered.
"You're younger than all of us except Sanha!" Jin Jin said grinning.
"Yeah." You grinned back at him.

After a few more minutes chatting with Sanha, you both exchanged numbers before you went home. When you reached home, you got a message from Sanha.

Sanha 👦
Goodnight (Y/N)! 💖

You smiled when you saw the heart emoji and replied the same to him.

~3 months later~

It has been 3 months since you found the room in the library. You've gotten closer to all the guys you've met from that day. You even gave them a group name.

"Astro?" Moonbin asked.
"What does that mean?" MJ asked.
"It means star in Spanish!" You happily answered.
"Cool." Rocky said nodding his head.
"Astro it is then." Jin Jin announced grinning at you.
"Good job baby." Eunwoo said patting your head.

You smiled at him and then glanced at Sanha to see him looking sad. You walked closer to Sanha and took his hands.

"Sanha, is there something wrong?" You asked as he tilted his head to look at you.
"Are you dating someone?" He asked without hesitation.
"No I'm not." You chuckled at his question.
"Why did Eunwoo hyung call you baby?" He asked again tears were forming at the corner of his eyes.
"He likes to tease me because I'm short Sanha." You answered wiping his tears with your thumb.
"Ohh." He replied blushing as he got more and more embarrassed.
"Were you jealous?" You asked grinning.
"Yeah. I want you to be mine." Sanha said and hugged you.
"Finally!" MJ said.
"What?" You blankly asked.
"He finally confessed to you." Moonbin said laughing.
"He have been ranting about you from the first time you've discovered this room." Eunwoo explained.
"Hyung! Let her answer his question first!" Rocky said looking at you.
"Yes." You mumbled looking down to the floor but they could read your lips.

They were all cheering loudly and excitedly. Thank god the room was sound proof.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Idk if you notice that something in this imagine was based on one of their mv.... I'm sure you don't cuz I'm not good at explaining stuff.... HAHAHAHAHAHA Mianhe....

Comment down if you know which mv it is!!

Give me feedbacks by commenting~
Give this book lots of love by voting~
Give this book lots of reads by sharing~

Thank you~