Moonbin

This is one of those cliché imagines but I'll try twisting it.....

You and Moonbin used to be enemies but then, you started falling in love with him. Instead of straightly confessing, you told him that you want peace between the both of you.

You slipped a letter into his locker telling him to meet you at the rooftop. When he came, you told him that you thought he was cool and wants to be friends with him. So that's how you and him ended up being bestfriends up till now.

Right now, you have to go to the science lab for your class. Moonbin crept behind you and surprised you by suddenly appearing in front of you. You almost scream but managed to hold it in.

"Yah!" You yelled smacking his head.
"Mianhe." He yelled back protecting his head from you.
"What do you want?" You asked as you immediately changed characters and started hugging his arm while walking.
"You have a serious problem of your identity. One second you're a yandere and the next second you're a lollita." Moonbin said messing your hair.
"My hair!" You cried pushing his hands away.
"Jjang. It looks cute." He said smiling at you after straightening your hair.
"A-arasseo." You stuttered blushing a bit as you walked away straight into the lab.
"(Y/N)-ah!" Moonbin called as he chuckled catching up to you.

While you sat at the most back table in the lab, Moonbin came in and looked around. Once his eyes met yours, he grinned and immediately walked to you. He sat beside you and put all his books on the table.

You know that he has this habit of carrying sticky notepads everywhere. So, once he put all his stuff on the table, your eyes caught his colourful notepad and immediately took it.

He chuckled at your action as you started doing your most favourite thing ever during science class. You started scribbling on the notepad. You have a talent of doodling and Moonbin is your number one fan.

That's why whenever it was his birthday, you wouldn't have to buy him anything. Instead, you could just make a birthday card for him with doodles all over.

When the teacher walks in, the whole class greeted the teacher. As the teacher was talking about reproduction and stuff, you slipped your earphones on and continued writing stupid stuff but this time, in your personal notebook.

Your notebook is filled with notes from lectures you were forced to go, musical notes you love to draw, emoji stickers you like and of course Moonbin's name all over it. On every page, there must be at least a capital M written at the bottom.

Moonbin took the other bud of your earphone and put it into his ears. He noticed that you were listening to the covers he had sent to you. He wrote something on his sticky pad and paste it on your hair. You pulled it off and read it.

Moonbin
You're listening to my covers.

You
Yeahh.... /blush/

Moonbin
You're so adorable. Glad you liked them.

You
How could I not.

Moonbin
Let's catch some bubble tea later.

You
Sure.

After replying to his note, you looked up seeing the teacher waking to the back. You quickly put your earphone and phone into your pocket as you opened your science notes and copied whatever that the teacher wrote on the blackboard.

"Okay class. Make sure you find your assignment partner and meet me to get your project theme." The teacher announced as the bell rings.
"What assignment?" You whispered at Moonbin as you packed your pencil case.
"I don't know." Moonbin replied.
"Moonbin-ssi, do you have an assignment partner already?" A girl suddenly asked.
"Of course I do." He replied smiling.
"Who?" You whispered.
"You." He replied grinning.
"You have a partner already. Okay then." The girl replied upset and walked away.
"How could you say no to such a beautiful girl." You complaint.
"You're much more beautiful." He said winking.
"She's much more cuter." You replied.
"You're a zillion times more cuter." He said pecking the tip of your nose.