MJ

He's such a dorky guy in their web drama..... 😂 He's precious! 😙

Everyone has that class clown in school. The class clown's role is to make up stupid jokes and make everyone in class laugh. They're important in every class.

Usually, class clowns are dorky guys that no one would ever have a crush on. They are totally not hot which makes it obvious that it's impossible for them to be popular. They are nerdy and no makeover could ever change them.

Though that is the description of a class clown known by everyone, your class clown is totally different. He's dorky but not nerdy at all. He's so hot and cute that a lot of girls actually loves him. He's very well known around school.

He's even the star of the show for your yearly festival this year. You don't really get why everyone loves him. Since you were the one who would manage the show, you had to skip your classes and be at the hall whole time.

You thought you wouldn't meet that guy but instead saw him coming into the hall while a group of girls were practicing. Once they saw him, they squealed excitedly.

"What's so special about him?" You mumbled not realizing your bestfriend Minah beside you.
"He's hot. He's cute. He's funny. He's perfect." She replied grinning at you.
"Yeah, right." You said rolling your eyes.
"You don't know him darling." She said.
"Yup, totally don't know him. Don't even know his name." You replied shrugging.
"You serious?" She said with a straight face.
"Yeah and I don't wanna know." You replied proudly walking away towards that guy and his group.

You don't know him but you do know his other group mates since you have been assigned on projects with them several times. He saw you and bowed. You smiled at him automatically.

"I guess he's kinda nice." You thought.

His group members were Eunwoo, Moonbin, Sanha, Jin Jin and Rocky but you still don't know whatever his name is. You wanted to ask but at the same time not wanting to look as desperate as other girls.

"What's your name?" He asked.
"Her name's (Y/N)." Sanha answered.
"I didn't ask you Sanha." He said glaring.
"He's just answering for me. Well, what's yours?" You replied.
"You don't know him?" Eunwoo asked shocked.
"Yeah. Problem?" You asked back.
"Nope." Eunwoo replied.
"I'm MJ." The guy introduced himself.
"MJ Junior? Michael Jackson junior? You related to him or something? I should call Dino right away if you are." You asked obviously showing that you're confused.
"Nope. MJ does not stand for Michael Jackson." He said pouting.
"Mianhe." You said scratching your not-itchy-at-all head.
"Gwaenchana." MJ replied grinning.

Then, you helped them for their costumes fitting backstage. You were waiting for all the members to gather in their costumes but MJ wasn't there. You were worried if anything happened to him so you went to the fitting room he's in and knocked on the door.

"MJ!" You called but it was silent.
"MJ-ah! This is not funny." You called again but there was still no reply.
"Yah! MJ!" You shouted knocking louder on the door.

The door was then opened and you almost fell face on the ground. Thank god, a half naked MJ caught you. When you stood starightly on both your feet, you realized that he was holding you without a top covering his chest. You looked back to the ground blushing.

"Mian!" He said apologizing immidiately and covered his bare chest with his shirt.
"Why aren't you in your costume yet?" You asked sounding rather disappointed.
"I'm sorry but you should know what your helpers are doing. My costume aren't even here." He replied.
"Jinjja?!" You asked shocked and kind of mad in your head.
"I'll go and get your costume." You said and rushed to take his clothes.

After finding MJ's costume hanging near the waiting room, you speed walked back to the fitting room handing him the clothes. He wore it and walked out of the fitting room.

"You all look good." You praised them.
"I look the best right?" Jin Jin asked raising his eyebrows.
"Yeah." You replied insincerely and walked towards him straightening his collar. You also saw MJ glaring at Jin Jin for god knows whatever reason.
"You all could go on stage and practice. While your practice is on going, there's going to be photographers from our school's magazine club. Photos will be taken of you all for the magazine next week." You explained.
"Okay." They all replied.

They were all going on stage to practice. MJ then stopped his steps beside you. You lifted an eyebrow as a sign of not knowing why he stopped right there and not go to practice instead.

"Since the one who made mistakes is your helper. You as the leader has to take responsibility." MJ said emphasizing the word 'your helper'.
"What? Why? How?" You asked with tons more questions running in your head.
"Spend a week with me. I won't except no for an answer." He said walking onto stage because Moonbin was calling him on stage.

You were left dumbfounded but since next week is holiday, you just shut up and tried to imagine the scenes of spending the whole week with someone you just knew.

~The next week~

You had promised to meet him at the theme park near the mall. So, you asked Minah to drive you there since your car was at the workshop. You told her everything about what had happened.

You even told her that you're going out for the week with MJ or maybe even with his whole group. When she heard that, she got so excited that she didn't realize the lights had turned green until the driver from behind you horned.

When you've arrived, you waited for MJ. While waiting, you saw a girl twin. Their faces were the same and so is their clothes. They were happily running to the ice cream truck chssing each other.

You grinned looking at the twins thinking how fun it is to have twins when you've got married in the future. You were so engrossed at the sight of the adorable pair of siblings till you don't even realize MJ standing still beside you.

He was poking his head out over your shoulder to see what you're looking at. He grinned as he saw you smiling looking at those twins. He then called you to get you up from your daydream.

You were a bit surprised and jumped a little when you suddenly heard someone call your name so close to your ears. You turned around to face a grinning MJ. You smiled back at him as he took your hand pulling you into the theme park.

You both went on lots of rides sich as the roller coasters, the bumper cars (A/N: Is that what it's called? IDK....) and so much more. You even bought ice creams, cotton candies and bubblegums.

To end the extra fun day, you both went on the Ferris wheel. When the Ferris wheel started moving, both of you stayed quiet enjoying the view of the sunset.

When you got to the top, he suddenly started speaking that broke the ice from before.

"(Y/N)-ah. I know we just knew each other but when I first saw you, I fell for you instantly." MJ confessed as the Ferris wheel kept on moving.
"I promise I would be there for you forever and never stop loving you unless you told me too." He continues as it got lower.
"Will you be mine? We'll make twins together." He asked as you reach the ground.
"Yes! Michael Jackson junior." You said chuckling as you wrapped your arms around his neck.
"Jagiya!" He whined adorably.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is exciting! The requests are officially opened!

Please message me for requests. It's up to you either to request to me detailed or you want me to just surprise you. 🎉

Message me! Strictly, don't comment! I get dizzy counting requests on the comment sections. 😅

Give me feedbacks by commenting~
Give this book lots of love by voting~
Give this book lots of reads by sharing~

Thank you~