Moonbin

Today is your 3rd anniversary since you've been dating the one and only Moonbin. You woke up around 8 o'clock in the morning to see Moonbin gone from your side.

"I thought his manager gave him a day off." You mumbled reaching for your phone.

You checked your notifications to find one from Moonbin. He sent you a message saying that he rushed to the Fantagio building. You immediately rang his number.

"Bin-ah!" You called as he answered the call.
"Yeah?" Moonbin replied in a questioning tone.
"What happened?" You asked worried if anything had happened to any of the members.
"Rocky sprained his ankle from falling while he was practicing." He answered.
"Is he okay? I'm coming there!" You panicked.
"He's fine (Y/N), it's just a sprained ankle. He'd be okay by tomorrow." He assured you.
"Okay then." You mumbled and hung up.

You got out of bed and showered. When you were ready, you went to the kitchen and got some yogurt and fruits. Mixed them together and they're ready to be eaten.

You were wearing one of Moonbin's shirt that's too big for you with a pair of shorts. You brought your phone along with you and threw yourself onto the couch.

You turned the tv on and scrolled through your Instagram feed. You scooped the yogurt bit by bit into your mouth and almost choked on it when you saw a picture of Moonbin with a girl.

She wasn't just a girl. She's beautiful like super beautiful. You pouted a bit and just pushed away your thoughts thinking that she's just a fan.

You read the caption under the photo and widened your eyes.

That girl is so beautiful! Maybe she's our Moonbin's girlfriend... Don't you think they look good together?

"What....?" You mumbled to yourself.

A few minutes later, you were keeping yourself busy to forget about the picture. You started playing with the filters in Snapchat.

Later on, you got bored so you decided to go out to the Fantagio building anyways. You wore a plain pink t-shirt with a pair of black ripped jeans. Then, you pulled your hair up into a high ponytail.

You put on your favourite white sandals and out the door you go. You just walked to the company building since it's just a few blocks away and you haven't been exercising for quite some time.

You have been busy for the past few months helping Astro with their new album for the autumn promotions. You even acted as the girl in the music video which was very fun.

You arrived at your destination after about 23 minutes of walking. You got inside the building greeting the staff you meet along the way to Astro's practice room.

You opened the door to the room and saw no one in there at all. The lights were off and it was totally empty.

You thought that maybe Rocky was brought to his home. So, you went to a café across the street from the building.

You got your grean tea latte and decided to ring Moonbin again to tell him that you're out if he was even finding for you at home.

He didn't answer the call which worried you but you just shrugged it off thinking that he's with his members or something.

You texted him instead telling him what you wanted to.

Bin-Bin 😚
I'm out if you're at my apartment wondering where I am. Tell me how Rocky has been.. Bye! Love you 😙

You sent the message and continued drinking your drink. Later, you got a message from Sanha.

Baby Sanha 👶
Noona!! Happy anniversary!