Rocky

Let's take a moment to admire this adorable creation of god. 😍

You are a member of the rising girl group 'Mia'. You're an idol under Fantagio Entertainment but you have been more active with idols from FNC Entertainment which made certain people confused.

Rumours started spreading saying that you're not loyal to the company that took you. It was criticized by a few people but the news was then settled down as both the company managers explain everything.

Throughout the hard times, there was one junior of yours that was a member of a newly debuted group that has always been giving you cheer up notes.

He would paste it on the mirror of your personal practice room. You don't know who he was exactly but you knew he was a member of 'Astro' when he left the group's symbol on his note.

Though your curiosity was above the limit, you just shrugged it off. Your group members was always teasing you. They would say that you have admirers and would tease you till you blush.

Today, you have a drama shoot to attend. You're staring in a drama with your favourite actor Kim Woobin. (A/N: He's hot! 😍) You were so excited that before you go on your ride, you totally forgot to check the notes.

At the shooting venue, you were surprised to see MJ and Jin Jin of Astro. They were smiling and greeting you cheerfully. You asked your manager about the drama and he says that you're staring the drama with them too.

You didn't really know how to react to that because you're excited to teach your juniors new things but at the same time you want to find out about that secret person that has been giving notes for you.

"Sunbaenim!" MJ called.
"Anyeonghaseyo MJ-ah." You replied smiling.
"Please teach us lots of things!" MJ and Jin Jin exclaimed excitedly.
"Where are the rest of your group?" You asked.
"There." Jin Jin said pointing at a direction.

You looked at where his finger was pointing and saw Rocky sitting there looking at you. Once he realized that you were looking his way, he quickly tilted his head in the other direction to avoid eye contact.

You didn't really suspect him on anything and just shrugged it off because male idols aren't really allowed to be close to female idols nor could they even look at each other. It's a part of the rules. (A/N: IT IS TRUE PEOPLE THAT THEY'RE NOT ALLOWED TO LOOK AT THE FEMALE IDOLS cuz it's also manners buttt.... I'M NOT LYING! You've been asking me where I've heard it and I've heard it from a member of JJCC, Prince Mak)

Later, you were sitting beside Woobin and both of you are practicing your lines with each other. You were joking and laughing. You saw at the corner of your eye that Rocky was watching you.

You felt a lot more weirder. You don't know either to talk to him and ask what's wrong or just shrug it off again. You excused yourself and went to your van to drink water.

The shooting for the first episode started. You did well but there were a few scenes that had to be repeated a few times. After the shooting, Woobin immidiately went away since he has another schedule to attend.

You were hungry so you thought of stopping somewhere to get lunch. You wanted to congratulate Astro for their debut. So, you asked them to join you for lunch and of course they were excited.

In the van, you were searching for your bag to find your phone. Then, you saw a note again pasted on your bag. You took it and read it as you smiled softly. You didn't know who this person was but his words are very soothing.

Once you found your phone, you called your group members asking if they wanted to join you for lunch since it may be awkward for you to be alone with your juniors.

All of them cheered as you told them that Astro is going lunch together with you. They told you that they were busy with their own stuff to do. Some had to go to photo shoots and some had to practice.

Without saying anything, you knew that they were just trying to make you feel awkward. They even told you to try and find out who your so called secret admirer is.

You were curious but you wouldn't want to makw your junior nervous around you. A few minutes later, you arrived at McDonald's. You asked them to order whatever they want since it's your treat.

They ordered a lot but you don't mind since they are guys and they need a lot of energy to go through a long day especially as an idol. Being an idol includes you to sacrifice your sleep and time for all those fun schedules you have.

After ordering, the cashier told you to go to your seat and they will serve your food when it's ready. You smiled at their kind service and walked to the table Astro has chosen.

You sat between Rocky and Sanha since that was the only empty spot. The members were snickering at the nervous looking Rocky beside you. You even chuckled at his adorableness which made him turn red.

When your food arrived, all of you ate while joking and talking about your trainee days. Everyone was excitedly telling stories but Rocky sat there staying quiet and not letting out a sound.

"Rocky-ah, gwaenchana?" You asked smiling.
"Ne." He mumbled lowering his head to cover his blush.
"Rocky is a big-" MJ said but was stopped by Rocky who immidiately jumped from his seat to cover MJ's mouth.
"Big?" You asked trying to finish the sentence.
"Don't get it wrong! It's nothing dirty!" Moonbin said.
"Aniya!" You exclaimed blushing. They laughed at you and made you laugh too. (It rhymes!)
"He's a big fan of yours noona." Sanha explained.
"Jinjja? It's an honour." You said grinning proudly.
"The honour is fully ours." All the Astro members said except for Rocky. He stayed quiet again.
"You're never this quiet Rocky." Eunwoo said.
"He's always hyper." Moonbin explained.
"Maybe he feels awkward having a girl here. I'm sorry. I'll go if you want." You said.
"Aniya." Sanha whined.
"Gwaenchana. It's just that, I get nervous around my crush." Rocky said.
"Your crush?" The rest of Astro members said in a questioning tone.

Rocky nodded and looked at you. You were already smiling as you finally found out about who your 'secret admirer' was. He then smiled at you and the rest of the day went by with you spending it with Astro.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just another one more imagine till the requests are opened! I hope you're ready to request!

P/s ; Please don't spam me asking when I'm going to grant your request because I have a life outside that I need to focus on too. I love you all my readers but my studies are important too. I might only update once or twice every week. Depending on how busy I am because not just my studies are important but my so-called career in Taekwondo has to be maintained as well.

I blabber a lot don't I? 😅

Give me feedbacks by commenting~
Give this book lots of love by voting~
Give this book lots of reads by sharing~

Thank you~