Moonbin

I'm not sure how this will go so.... Please bear with it.... 😅

You are a beautiful young maiden living in a small town. As the mayor's daughter, you have to stay presentable all the time of course. Everyone in the town adores you for being so intelligent, beautiful and obedient.

A few weeks ago, there were news that came out about the maiden bandits. They kidnap maidens in the town and god knows whatever they do. You thought it was just rumours and thought that maybe those girls just went out of town.

Though of course you didn't share your thoughts with people because you wouldn't want to seem rude. Your parents have told you that if you appear badly in front of people, this luxurious life would be blown away. So, you work hard to avoid showing your bad sides in public.

One day, you were walking around town as usual to find some new dresses and accessories. While walking, your instincts told you that someone's trailing you from behind.

You felt creeped out a bit but just shrugged it off and continued wandering. You looked back to see no one but your maid that was holding your bag full of stuff you had just bought.

You continued walking and walking until you reached the end of the road. You turned to see your maid gone and the bag she was holding was on the ground. You sighed in frustration as you squatted down to get the bag.

Suddenly, you were pulled by a pair of strong arms. It felt muscular and you couldn't get yourself free being the soft maiden you are. You were trying to scream but another hand was covering your mouth and nose with a napkin.

You then fainted due to the drug on the napkin. You woke up an hour later to the sound of guys laughing and talking. You slowly opened your eyes to see bright lights shining into your eyes.

You squinted your eyes to stop the lights from hurting them. Once your eyes were used to the brightness, you fully opened your eyes and saw a tall unknown man standing in front of the tied on a pole you.

"What do you want taking me here?" You asked trying to sound fierce.
"A beautiful lady like you shouldn't be missed out. We brought you here for fun." The guy said.
"Who are you!?" You shouted.
"I'm sure you've heard of the maiden bandits. Let's just say that's us." The other guy said and they all laughed.
"Hello, Miss (Y/N)." You heard a voice from your back.

Suddenly, a hand crept onto your shoulders caressing your cheek. You pulled your face away and heard a smirk. You ignored your curiosity and continued facing the wooden floor.

The guy's hand was still on your face. He then moved it lower until it reached your breasts. You moved your body and avoided him touching your breasts.

"Stop!" You shouted. All of them laughed and the guy standing in front of you pulled his hands away.
"Oh look! She's scared." He said in a teasing tone as he squatted in front of you.

He rested his hands on both of your thighs as he started grabbing them. You held back your moans and surprisingly succeeded. When he noticed you were 'not' giving any reaction, he stood up and all of them walked out of the room.

A few days have passed, they weren't really as bad as you thought. They let you clean yourself and they feed you. Sometimes they would even let you go outside but of course not alone.

Today, you were left alone with their leader. You recalled not looking at his face the first time you both met because you were too disgusted by his actions. So, you looked up from your hands and your eyes immediately caught his sight.

He was staring at you until you looked. He looked back down and continued whatever he was doing. You chuckled a bit and decided to start a conversation. You got up and walked towards him.

"Hello." You greeted as you sat beside him.
"Go back to your place. Did I give you permission to get up?" He said.
"No but I just wanted to talk to you mister bandit." You said in an innocent tone.
"Whatever." He mumbled.
"What's your name mister bandit?" You asked.
"Moonbin." He replied.
"That's a nice name. Is that your real name?" You asked again.
"Why so many questions? I'm busy right now. Can't you see?" He replied looking right into your eye.
"I just wanted to accompany you." You said looking right back into his eyes. A slight pinkish shade went up his cheeks as he looked away.
"When are you going to let me go mister bandit?" You asked playing with your fingers.
"When I want to." Moonbin answered.
"Fine then." You sighed and sat back on the chair you were sitting on just now.

You were bored and the rest of the bandits weren't there. You changed your sitting positions multiple times until you suddenly heard a hiss from Moonbin. You quickly walked up to him.

"Mister Moonbin sir, are you alright?" You asked full of consideration.
"I'm fine." He said as his eyes were locked to his hands that was bleeding.
"Let me help you." You said and held his bleeding hand firmly.

He kept quiet as you took a cloth and turned the water tap. As water came out of the tap, you pulled his hand and let the water wash every spot with blood.

Once his hands were washed, you wrapped the cloth around his cut and tied it at the end. You made sure that it wasn't too tight nor was it too loose.

"Thanks." Moonbin mumbled.
"What was that?" You asked.
"I'm not repeating myself." He said looking away.
"Just once more. Please mister bandit. I didn't hear it." You begged.
"Thank you." He repeated.
"You're welcome Moonbin." You grinned. He chuckled as he saw your wide smile.
"Why are you so nice to bandits? That's not good you know." Moonbin asked.
"You're nice to me so why can't I do the same?" You replied.
"Okay." He said.
"I'll go back there now." You said pointing to the chair.
"You must be bored and I'm sure you miss your home." Moonbin said.
"I'll send you home." He continued.
"Really?" You asked in disbelief.

Moonbin nodded and stretched out his hand towards you. You took it and you both walked to your house hand in hand. You were happily humming the whole time walking.

Once you arrived, Moonbin knocked on the door. A few minutes later, your mother was already hugging and kissing you asking if you're okay.

Your father then came and hugged both you and your mother. You grinned at Moonbin as he smiled back at you. Your parents thanked Moonbin for bringing you home.

"You don't have to thank me. Thank your daughter for changing me." Moonbin said. You looked at him with worried eyes since you know where this is going.
"What do you mean change?" Your father asked.
"Don't you say that you were the bandit." Your mother said and gasped Moonbin nodded slowly. Your father grabbed his arm to pull him.
"No! Father, he's very nice." You said hoping your words could save Moonbin.

Nonetheless, your father didn't listen to you and brought him to the police officer. Moonbin was arrested and so as the rest of his friends.

Though your love life wasn't that happy. You still cherish it for the rest of your life. Until now, after a month, you're still visiting Moonbin every now and then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That wasn't a happy ending was it? Not everyone could live happily ever after without barriers. This is not Disney fairytales. 😊

I hope it's good enough to receive a 'Welcome Back' though. 😂 JK.

Give me feedbacks by commenting~
Give this book lots of love by voting~
Give this book lots of reads by sharing~

Thank you~