Chapter 3 the moons of thaos

"You sluggish fools. Stay alert! The Salamandrians slipped past you like slither-fish." Mozar shouts at the lesser triceratons.

     "Captain Mozar, sir. Scanners are picking up an incoming ship." The side kick says to Mozar before cowering.

    "I know that vessel. It's the Fugitoid ship! Squadron Three, blast them out of the sky!" Mozar screams.

    "Those ships! They're Triceraton!" Leo yells to Fugitoid 

     "No kidding! And there's, like, a gajillion of them! Professor, what do we do?" Mikey asks fearfully.

     "We take evasive action." He replies calmly narrowing his eyes in determination.

      "What are you waiting for, Gunner Zork? Blast the Fugitoid to pieces." Mozar yells.

       "I think we're almost out of this." Fugitoid says as he flips switches."Or not! I recommend we take plunging into the lethal, crushing gravity of that gas giant philosophically."

     "What is that supposed to mean?" Raph asks.

     "It means we're all gonna die!" Kayleigh says angrily.

    "April, look out!" Donnie screams as an object misses her head by millimeters.

    "Thanks, D! Whoa! Whoa!" April thanks Donnie before another object barley misses her head "I hate space.

I hate it. I really do."

    "Collision course red. We're going down! Brace yourself, Lieutenant!" The salamandrians crash from the lasers and missiles being shot by the tricaritons.

     "My head." Donnie groans.

    "Where are we?"  Jason asks quietly as he stands up. He rushes to his sister and helps her up and mumbles something under his breath when he sees a giant gash on her forehead.

   "Whoa." Mikey gasps as he looks out the window. Then he sees Kayleigh's injury. "Whoa dudette are you okay?"

   "Fine just a little bit dizzy. Where's Raph?" She questions.

    "Right here babe, I am a little cold but I'm okay. How's your head?" Raph asks as he stands from his place on the floor.

   "Temperatures on this moon are negative-180 degrees Celsius." Fugitoid says to Raph.

    "So cold, even in this suit." April says with chattering teeth. Aren't the turtles gonna freeze?"

    "No, their suits permeate a warm, invisible force field, like a second skin.Cozy, right?" Fugitoid responds.

     "I'm pretty sure my shell froze to my butt." Raph mumbles quietly to Kayleigh.

    "What's it looking like, Fugitoid?" Donnie asks.

    "If I had to categorize our situation, it would fall somewhere between "probably doomed" and "unequivocally doomed." Fugitoid says while trying to fix a broken piece of the ship.

  "Wait. So no power? We won't be able to charge our suits! And worse, we've only got a couple hours of oxygen and heat left." Leo says loudly.