Chapter 25 Pranks

I woke up at noon in my bed. 'how did I get into the bed?' I wondered until I saw the hothead sleeping next to me. I turned on SpongeBob and waited for him to wake up.

  "uhh" Raphael granted as he started waking up. His eyes fluttered open slightly then he pretended to be asleep. 'oh your gonna scare me' I thought. Then I pressed a gentle kiss on his lips. His eyes instantly opened showing a very shocked expression. "why did you do that I was sleeping"  he whined.

    "No you weren't you were going to scare me" I replied

  "oh you know me so well sweetheart"  he said jokingly.

   "Hey Boyfriend" I said just to get a reaction out of him.

    "B-b-boyfriend?" He stuttered.

    "yes hothead don't you remember? After the martial arts fight that's what you told your brothers" I said casually watching his expression.

   "Oh.... Yeah"  he said but he didn't sound sure of Himself. I planted a kiss on his lips before  getting up to get us some breakfast. I walked into the kitchen and saw a plate of warm, soft buttermilk pancakes.  Written in syrup on top said 'hope our Raphie gets better soon love Leo, Don, And Mikey.' Then I saw the PS note at the bottom 'Ps hope you have fun spending all day chilling with your girlfriend Raphie.' I chuckled wait until Raph gets a load of this. I carried the plate back to my room and showed the writing to Raph. He smirked and said "so I guess its official" he said with one non existent eyebrow raised.

      "well I would hope so" I said confidently before devouring a large pancake whole. A drop of syrup dropped down my chin. Raph cupped my face in his hands and wiped the syrup away with his thumb. Then he kissed me gently but the romantic moment was interrupted by Donnie pounding on the door.

   "Hey Kayleigh its time for you to train" Donnie said through the door.

  I got up, vividly mad that he had ruined the moment. I threw open the door "Fine ill be out in a bit" I growled at him before slamming the door in the purple masked turtles face.

  Then I had an evil idea" hey hot head you want to prank your brothers" I said with an evil smirk.

   "what do you have in mind" he asked with an unreadable look.

   "well they don't know that your healed. So what if we put the cast back on and draw stitches. Then I pretend kick your shell." I said evilly.

  "Okay lets do it Dr.Prankenstein needs to go down." He replied. Then me and him put the red cast back on his left leg and I drew stitches on his right arm. Then we hobbled to the dojo him making fake hisses of pain the whole way. I opened the sliding dojo door and looked at the three staring turtles. "Hey guys" Raph said making his voice sound hoarse.

   "did you just grab my butt" I yelled starting the show.

    "Yeah so what sweetheart" he said while looking at me with mischief. I dropped him on his lower shell and he cried out a fake pained "ow" I saw the cockiness in his eyes and knew that he was having fun.

  "Kayleigh he is hurt maybe you should be more careful."  Leo said while helping 'injured' Raphael up.

  "oh sweetheart I'm sorry" he said while hobbling over to me. He hugged me and this time he actually grabbed my butt.

    "seriously"  I said while giving him a small slap that looked like it really hurt. He grabbed his face and fell back wards. He covered his face with his hands and fake cried.

   "Dudette you made him cry" Mikey said while patting Raphael's back.

    Then Raphael's crying turned into a low laugh he uncovered his face and started laughing. I joined in on the laughter and walked over to him. I ripped the cast off and helped him up.

   " Wow we got'em good" Raph laughed.

  I laughed "yep" then we both looked at the other three turtles who all had confused expressions.

    "How did you get better? It would have taken months to heal your broken leg" Donnie said skeptically.

     I ran to my room grabbed my tessin and Raphs watch. Then I went back to the dojo. I grabbed Raphs right arm and made 2 deep cuts across his wrist and blood flowed down onto the floor. I showed everyone the dripping blood.

   Then Leo tried to ask" Kayleigh why did you cut his" Leo asked but I stopped him.

    Then I put the watch on Raphs left arm. The flash of white light left an unhurt Raphael. I showed everyone his healed wrist then I took of the watch to show a totally healed Turtle form Raphael.

   "H-how does that work?" Donnie asked shocked.

  "I don't know but it healed him so don't look a gift horse in the mouth right?" I said and shrugged. Then we started to train. Leo and Raph were in human form. Leo beat Mikey. Raph beat Donnie. Leo beat Raph and I beat Leo. Then we all went to the kitchen for some lunch