Telling everyone...

Start from the beginning

"Well all dragon slaying some re-equip, ice make, chain, and lots of others. That is why I have my whip. It's a  limiter." I took them off and everyone looked shocked.

"Whoa Luce I didn't know that you had this much magic power." Natsu remarked.

"Wait until you see my real form." I walked out of the guild hall and took off my mothers old ring. When I did I turned into a dragon.

"Lucy what is this?!?!" Erza yelled when she saw my true form.

"Well you see Erza my mothers old ring was keeping me in my human form. When I don't have it one then I turn into this form." I said in a low voice. I put the ring back on and I went back to my human form. 

"Natsu, Wendy, Gajeel, Erza, Lisanna, Gray get your stuff ready we will be leaving in a half an hour. Meet me at my apartment when you are ready." They all nodded and went to go get their stuff.

"Erza."She turned around

"Don't bring too much stuff. One suit case that's it." She looked down but nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was not at my house with their stuff.

"Okay guys you ready to go. One thing first. When you get there stay where you are until Star or I get you. I will be in my dragon form. So look for a black and golden dragon(Lucy). OR a dark blue and white spotted dragon(Star)." Everyone nodded and Star opend the portal. 

"I'll go in first then Gajeel, Wendy, Natsu, Lisanna, Grey, Happy then Erza. Lucy will go last making sure everyone get there safe." Star told everyone. 

When I went through the portal I took off my ring and put it in my pocket. I found Erza standing up looking around us. 

"Erza get on my back and help me look for the others." She nodded and climbed on my back. Together we found Lisanna, Gray and Happy. I flew around looking for Star and when I found her she had Wendy, Natsu and Gajeel on her back.

"Good we have everybody. Let's head to the castle." Star and I flew up. 

When we got to the Castle I saw my older brother walking around. I heard Erza re-equip. 

"Erza don't feel threaten. He's my brother." I said as we landed. I changed into my human form and ran to my brother. 

L-Lucy. Is that really you?" My brother looked at me.

"Yea it is. I missed you." I hugged him until someone ripped me out of his grip.

"Lucy why are you hugging... Him?" Natsu sneered looking at my twin.

"He's my older brother."

"What!!!!" Everyone yelled.

"Zerf meet my friends. Erza, Gray. Natsu, Gajeel, Wendy, Lisanna and Happy." I said pointing to everyone.

"We need to get you to mother. She has been worried sick about you." 

"Yes yes. Star told me. Star can you please show my friends to their rooms. Please while I go talk to my mother?"She laughed a bit.

"Anything for you princess." She bowed and everyone followed her to their rooms.

"Let's surprise her." Zerf said.

"I couldn't agree more." We walked to where my mother was.

"Mother I have someone I would like you to meet." Zerf said to my mother.

"Oh goody, is it a girl? Did you finally find a girl?" 

"Well it is a girl and we all have been looking for her." I walked out at that moment and smiled.

"Hi Mom.." She jumped up and ran to me.

"My baby is back. Oh how I missed you. Why did you leave." 

"I missed you too. And I just need to see what it was like to live a normal life. Not a life of the dragon princess." Her smiled faltered.

"You could of just told us you were going to leave for a bit." I looked down

"I'm so sorry mother."

"It's okay. Your home now that's all that matters." She hugged me tightly.

"We need to have a celebration for our Princess has returned home!" My mothers shouts rang through out the castle. 

"Mother I brought some friends that I would like you to meet." I said when I saw everyone standing at the door.

"Mother these people took car o me when I was gone.

Natsu

Gajeel 

Wendy

Lisanna

Erza

Gray 

and Happy"

She looked at Natsu, Wendy and Gajeel.

"You three come up here." She pointed to the three.

"Natsu you are Igneel's son. Correct?" HE looked shocked.

"Yes I am." She smiled

"And you Wendy you are Grandeeney's daughter?"

"Y-yes ma'am." She smiled again

"You Gajeel are Metalicana's son." 

"Yep."

"Very well. Lucy come here."

"Yes mother."

"Go get them and bring them here." She whispered in my ear.

"Yes mother. Come on Zerf I will need you to help me."

"Do I need to be a dragon for this?"

"Yep." We transformed into dragon and flew out the door.

"Who am I looking for?"

"You go get Grandeeney. I'll get the other two. They like me more anyway's." He grunted but agreed.

I got to the fire island and Igneel was walking around in his human form.

"Igneel The queen need's you." I said he looked up to me and smiled. I landed and changed forms.

"Princess Lucy I missed you. Now what does you mother need me for?"

"You will figure that out soon. But I still need to go get Metalicana so come with me then we will go to my mother."

"Yes princess." 

"Ugh Igneel I have told you just call me Lucy. Please." He just laughed.

"I know I just forgot." We flew to the iron island to get Metalicana.

"Metalicana our Queen needs you." Igneel boomed out to Metalicana who was eating.

"Okay, Okay. I'll go. Wait is that Lucy?"

"Hi Metalicana." He smiled one of the few smiles I have seen. 

"Let's got. Zerf is getting Grandeeney." They both nodded and we all flew back to the Castle. 

W/C 1509

One more dragon storyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara