I roll my eyes and give him a soft smile. My eyes slowly land on his lips and my eyes flicker to his. He cups my cheek and leans down to kiss me, but before our lips touch I start to talk.

"Did you know that a man's lip color is the same color as the tip of his penis?" Calvin pulls his lip between my teeth and knots his eyebrows together.

"How do you know that?" I watch his eyes study my face. I know later he'll go to the bathroom and look for himself. He knows I know that too.

I shrug. "I ready it on some interesting fact page on the internet." A smile grows on my face. "I mean, it's pretty accurate with you but I don't know about anybody else."

Calvin chuckles. "You're gross." He leans forward and gives me a gentle kiss on my lips.

"I'm sure if I looked at your history online, you would be just as gross." Calvin raises an eyebrow and looks me up and down.

"Are you accusing me of watching porn?" He looks slightly offended.

"I didn't say that." I smile, "have you?"

"Why would I watch someone else do that, when I can have you?" He gives me a playful grin. "Do you want to see? I never even play games or anything on my phone-"

"It's okay, Cal. I'm not worried. I trust you." I grin.

 Liam begins crying, snapping my attention away from my mate

Liam begins crying, snapping my attention away from my mate. I pick the baby up into my arms and hug him against my chest.

Almost instantly he relaxes, and I sigh out in relief. Once when I babysat my old neighbor's baby, it wouldn't stop screaming. I thought I was going to have permanent ear damage.

"I think I was giving the wrong boy attention." I say softly, turning back to Calvin. My body sways trying to rock my baby brother in my arms. He's due for a nap.

   Liam coos and looks around the room to the best of his ability. My eyes flicker back to Calvin, who has a smile on his face watching me intently.

"What?" I knot my eyebrows, looking down at Liam and then back at the giant teddy-bear of a werewolf.

"Nothing-" he shakes his head and smiles. "I was just thinking." I look at Calvin for awhile, trying to figure out if I should believe him or not. However, I shrug it off. Arguing isn't on my to-do list today.

"Will you hold him so I can make him a bottle?" I ask, looking up at Calvin and changing the subject.

"Of course, baby." He smiles. I roll my eyes and I hand him to Calvin as gently as possible. He isn't a new born anymore, but he also is still too small to be rough with.

"You get to feed him." I wink, collecting one of his many bottles and the formula my mother prefers for him.

After shaking up the bottle and getting it ready, I go back to Calvin, who is sitting on the couch now with Liam in his arms.

Carefully I help situate Liam in his arms and he gladly takes the bottle. "Cal you have to hold the bottle up-"

"I'm not that clueless when it comes to babies, Gray." He chuckles, shaking his head in the process. I smile, loving the way he's laughing and having a good time. Without worrying about anything.

"I know, I just wanted to make sure. Now, let him eat and then I'll be back to burp him, okay?" I hold a hand up to turn back to the kitchen.

"Where are you going?" Calvin knots his eyebrows. I let out a breath and give him a gentle smile.

"To make something for us to eat, I'm starving." I admit. Calvin and I have been running around making sure everything is going to be perfect for my parents, and I just forgot to eat.

"We can just go somewhere," he offers. However, I throw that idea out the window.

"We can't just get up and go, Cal. We have a baby." I point out. He blows out a frustrated breath.

"Fine, just don't make a huge mess like last time, Gray." He chuckles. I playfully roll my eyes and head into the kitchen to prepare a brunch.

Time passes by as I move about the kitchen to make brunch. Eventually, I end up with two omelettes and a pile of bacon.

"The baby is asleep," Calvin mumbles softly, wrapping his arms around my stomach and pulling me against his chest. I take in a sharp breath. I should be used to him sneaking up on me by now-but I'm not. He always seems to take me off guard.

I turn to him and carefully inspect his face. "Did you burp him?" I ask, knotting my eyebrows.

"Yeah," he chuckles. "But he did more than just burp. He puked all over my shirt." Calvin motions towards his shirtless body. I scrunch my nose up and smile.

"Better you than me." Calvin chuckles softly at my remark and presses a kiss to my forehead. His finger traces my bottom lip and I look up at Calvin with a grin.

"Are you alright?" I wonder out loud. His eyes flicker from mine to my lips and then back to my eyes.

"I'm stressed, but I'll be fine." He admits softly. "We still have to get you a dress, the ceremony has so much planning to do, I want to make sure everything is perfect for your family and I have your friend Ally coming over tomorrow morning and-"

"How long has it been since you've smoked?" I ask.

Calvin looks me over. "I haven't since the day before everyone got here, Gray. I don't want to smoke around your baby brother." He admits. Calvin usually finds relief from his stress through smoking. I'm surprised he hasn't broken anything or hurt anyone yet.

"I'm proud of you," I mumble softly, rubbing his cheek. Calvin sighs out loud and rubs his hands through his hair. I'm so proud that he has just up and stopped to keep Liam from the smoke. He's thinking about more than just himself. But- he deserves to just think about himself for once. Standing on my tip toes I press a kiss to his lips.

"After we eat I can help you with some of that stress, no?" I grin, nipping at his lower lip. Calvin chuckles and shakes his head playfully.

"Please," he mumbles with a appreciative growl. "I want your mouth around my-"

"Anything you want. Just please don't say that before I eat." I turn to him and grin. Calvin rolls his eyes and playfully flicks my forehead.

"What did you say about Ally?" I ask, knotting my eyebrows and then proceed to suck some bacon crumbs from my finger tip.

"She should be here in the morning if she catches her flight. You told me that she was your best friend back home and I didn't want her to miss it." He says softly, tugging my finger from my mouth and pushing it to my side.

  My eyes flicker to his jeans for a moment before looking back into his eyes. How in the hell can he have a reasonable conversation with me while he has a hard-on?

  However, Cal is so considerate. He took the time to plan all of this out for me. Not for him. If it were up to him he would have planned the ceremony and didn't care if the people that he invited wouldn't have a way.

"You're the best." I grin, Calvin rolls his eyes.

  "I like making you happy because the sex is really good," he says with a playful smile. "Oh, and I guess I love seeing you smile too. Your happiness is my happiness."