46

Since y'all wanted this, here ya go (;

My heartbeat quickens as I feel the burn of his eyes on me

My heartbeat quickens as I feel the burn of his eyes on me. Watching. Waiting. Although I'm the one in control of him, he's still a predator. I'm still his prey.

I pause and let out a breath that fans over his belly button. "Stop looking at me like that." I say, looking up at him quietly.

His attention flickers from the hand resting over his c*ck, suffocated by his shorts, to my eyes. "I'm not forcing you to do it, Gray." Calvin utters.

"Stop looking at me like you want to eat me." I mumble. My eyes tear away from him for a moment and I glance at the bed.

"But I do want to. Trust me when I say, I will." He raises an eyebrow. I look up at Calvin and inhale deeply. My cheeks burn with embarrassment and I sigh. "Now, would you like to continue?"

"Fine." I say softly, focusing back on what I had been doing before. My fingers carefully slip under the waistband of his shorts and rub him gently. I feel him stiffen in my hand, and a low growl echoes throughout the room.

I nip at the skin of his 'v' and slowly peel back the fabric of his shorts. His boxers are extremely tight, and I'm inches away from his vulnerability.

I drag my tongue over the tip of him through his boxers and feel him struggle beneath me. "Don't tease." He growls.

  I innocently smile up at him as I peel back the thin material of his boxers. "Stop talking." I mumble, feeling my heart pound in my chest. I've never done this before, but I'll try it.

  Before I can change my mind, I wrap my hand around the base of him and drag my tongue over the tip of him. The sounds he makes encourages me to continue what I'm doing. I inhale deeply and take in as much of him as I can into my mouth.

His hand shoots to my hair and grips it with a force that he never uses with me. Usually Calvin is gentle and tries to be easy with me. I'm sure by the time I'm done, or when he's done, I'll have a bald spot.

Curse words come from his lips as I pump my hand on him and bob my head. Anything to get him off. Carefully I graze my teeth over the sensitive part of his body and his hips buck to meet my actions.

  It feels like no time at all before Calvin stiffens. I hollow out my cheeks and make my movements faster, knowing that he will come undone anytime soon.

"Fuck gray," he grunts, tugging at my hair, "I'm about to-" his body stiffens and he releases. The saltiness of his release fills my mouth and I try my best to take it all in.

Calvin's body trembles as I pull away from him. I quietly wipe my mouth with the back of my hand and watch him intently. "Fuck," his voice is low and he sits himself up on his elbows. "Come here," he tugs me onto his lap and I do so without any kind of argument.

"Let me fuck you, Gray." He says lowly, his hands slowly running up underneath my shirt and to the clip of my bra.

My mouth connects to his, and I mindlessly let my hand slip into my underwear to rub myself. When I pull away from him, Calvin watches me breathlessly.

"I'm not having sex with you," I mumble, pressing my soaking fingers into his mouth. His eyes shut as he sucks the flavor from my fingers.

"and why not?" He frowns, rubbing his thumbs over my inner thighs. I inhale deeply and press a kiss against his nose.

"I enjoy watching you struggle." I smile, tracing my finger over his chest. "You also don't have any protection- and I don't want to share you any time soon." I mumble, pressing a kiss to the corner of his mouth.

Calvin frowns. "You're such a tease." He mumbles, sliding his hand between my legs and gently rubbing my sex.

I giggle and cover his hand with mine, guiding him to where I want him. My eyes shut as he touches me, and I gently scrape my nails against his wrist.

"You're still mad at me, aren't you?" Calvin asks without pausing. I purr into his neck, enjoying the feeling of his fingers.

"You shouldn't keep secrets from me, alpha." I drag my canines over his jawline. He chuckles and his nostrils flare. "You're going to learn." I whisper, gripping his face and pressing a kiss to his lips.

He growls out in frustration and forced his tongue into my mouth. However, I keep my control and grin as I pull away from him.

"Maybe next time you won't keep things from me, no?"

"No, now please just let me-"

"Maybe later." I smile. He huffs out in annoyance, and curls his fingers inside of me. I suddenly grip his chest and balance myself.

"Fuck." I mumble under my breath. Now he's the one chuckling at me. "Don't stop," I whimper when he starts to draw his fingers away from me, and as soon as I beg for him, he goes right back to what he had been doing before.

Cal chuckles underneath me. So much for having the upper hand. I lean forward and nuzzle my head into the crook of his neck.

"Fuck you're getting on birth control." He grunts as I let a moan slip past my lips. My mouth connects to his neck, my teeth scraping the sensitive skin.

I feel my lower half tighten around his fingers, and the pit of my stomach builds with an anticipation to be satisfied. Before I can do anything, I come undone around his fingers.

"Dinner, yes?" He asks, placing his glistening fingers into his mouth. I watch him quietly, as I try my best to come back from what had just happened.

  A playful smile plasters on my face. "You know just the way to a girls heart, don't you?" I press a kiss against his lips and he chuckles.

"That and I'd like to see you get up and walk away from me." He winks. I roll my eyes at Cal, but don't argue with him. In all honesty, I want him to watch me.