16

"Calvin?" I call hopelessly. Benjamin had left two hours ago, and Calvin and I have spent the time watching television in the living area. Ben  had left a mess of rice on the black coffee table, and I keep wanting to get up and clean it but at the same time, I don't.

"Yeah, baby?" He glances over at me and shuts his phone off. I hadn't noticed he was even playing on his phone.

"You haven't said hardly anything since Ben left. Are you upset about something?" I knot my eyebrows and look over at him. Calvin pushes his hand through his hair and let's out a sigh.

"No, Gray. I've just been...thinking." He looks down at his phone when it lights up and then turns back to me. I don't care to bother who he's talking to. I trust him.

He knots his eyebrows and looks away from me for a moment. "Do you think I don't want you?" He asks. I'm taken back by what he has asked.

"What do you mean by that?" I sit up on the couch and face him completely. I'm confused, and the look on his face is scarring me out of my mind.

"I mean, what you said to Braxton earlier about me not marking you. You sounded disappointed and it felt like you thought I don't want to mark you." He explains. I blow out a slow breath and shrug my shoulders.

"You've made it perfectly clear with your intentions with me, Cal. I'm willing to wait as long as you are, but it feels like you keep making up excuses." I say whole-heartedly.

He let's out a heavy sigh and looks down at his phone. His fingers quickly type a message and it makes a noise when it sends. Then, he turns back to me again.

"I just want to make sure that you know exactly what you want, and what you're going to have to deal with the rest of your life." He says simply, looking into my eyes. His voice is thick but completely sincere.

"When you say stuff like that, you make it sound like you're some kind of monster or something." I mutter. "I already know what I want. I wouldn't mind spending eternity with you." I mumble, trying to assure him that I want him to claim me.

Calvin gently wraps his hand around my ankle and tugs my body closer to him. He let's out a slow breath and presses a kiss to my forehead.

"I know, little wolf. Will you meet him first before I change you?" He asks gently. I push my fingers through his hair and look Calvin in the eyes as he speaks. Meet him.

His wolf. The thing that nearly killed me. Well, not kill but he did hurt me. I think the idea over. Calvin wants this for him to fully commit to marking me. He just has to make sure I'm not scared of his wolf.

I nod my head in response and press my lips against his. His bottom lip roughly drags across mine as soon as we make contact, and a smile breaks loose on his lips.

  As our kiss breaks, his phone buzzes from a text message. Calvin reaches for it on the couch but I beat him to it.

"Can I please have my phone back?" He asks, frowning when I keep ripping it from his reach. I roll my eyes and kiss him breifly- he kisses back but pulls away too soon.

"Come on, Gray. I have to have that to set up for tonight." He says. I roll my eyes and pout out my bottom lip.

"What about me?" I pout. Calvin let's out a sigh.

"Baby, I'll always have time for you. Just, give me two seconds to reply, please?" He frowns. I shake my head and shove his phone down my pants when he tries to snatch it from me.

"There was absolutely no point in doing that because I will reach in there and grab it." He mumbles, looking up at me with a playful grin.

"Out of sight, out of mind." I shrug, forcing a smile on to my face.

"Out of sight, but definitely not out of mind." He mumbles, leaning forward and capturing my lips. I half laugh and knot my hands in his hair, pulling him closer.

My body is pressed against Calvin's, and there's a coolness against my core from his phone. It's slightly uncomfortable, but I soon get over it.

  The phone vibrates and I shiver, but Calvin's hands have a heavy grip on my thighs- I end up sort of rocking my hips against his. Calvin chuckles and pulls his lips away from mine.

"I shouldn't have a competition over you with my phone." He chuckles, lowly. His mouth connects with my neck, and by the way he's kissing I'm sure there will be love marks in the wake.

"No competition, baby." I mumble, playing with his hair. Calvin's hand trails from my chest to my tummy.

"Then, why the whimper?" He asks, nipping at the curve of my neck. I silently beg him to sink his teeth into me. I want to feel him. I want his teeth puncturing my veins, making me bleed for him.

"It tickled." I reply, slowly his mouth connects back with mine and his hand reaches down into my pants. His fingers silently graze over my intimate part before he grabs his phone.

I can't help but moan when his teeth nip at the spot on my neck where my mark will be. A smile breaks onto Calvin's face, and a low growl erupts from his chest.

"Mine." He mumbles, littering my neck and up with kisses and gentle nips at my tender skin. I giggle and push him gently.

 "Behave, little king

"Behave, little king." I mumble softly, climbing from his grasp. He let's out a growl and catches my arm.

"Nothing about me is little, mi amore." He says ruggedly. I raise an eyebrow and give him a cheeky grin. His eyes are dark and is know his wolf is coming to the surface.

"I'm going upstairs." I mutter, having the guilty feeling in my stomach from not telling him where I'm going. Calvin watches me carefully.

"It's only four?" He knots his eyebrows. My lips curl into a wide smile.

"I never said anything about going to bed, Cal." I shrug casually as I climb up the stairs. When I get to the top, I start towards our bedroom. A momentarily pause and glance at the red door. What is he hiding?

I hear Calvin climbing the stairs so I quickly scurry off into the bedroom. I nearly trip in the process. I quickly jump on the bed and pull out my phone.

"What's up?" Calvin asks, eyeing me carefully. I glance up at him and knot my eyebrows.

"Nothing, why?" I ask. Nothing is wrong. Other than the phone call. I glance back down at my phone and let out a breath.

"Why'd you just walk away like that?"

"I thought you were busy planning for tonight?" I knot my eyebrows.

"I'm staying in tonight. Ben is taking over. I sent him everything he needs just a few moments ago." He replies, placing his phone on the dresser.

"Don't you like need to go though?" I ask.

"No I can do it some other time. Tonight, I have more important things to do." He shrugs.

"Like what?" I knot my eyebrows. Calvin gives me a once over and smiles gently.

"You're mine Gray. I'm going to make sure that everyone knows that." He says casually, walking out of the room.

My stomach begins to turn. I want Calvin, but for me, it feels like his comment was more than suggestive. Time will only tell.