c i n c u e n t a i d o s

Start from the beginning

"Don't do anything stupid Tae, it's not worth-"

"Name."

"Kim Yugyeom." His head hangs low in defeat, lazy body pulling up to lay on the couch. His knees hide his face while his arms wrap around his legs. "He was in a similar situation so I wanted to help! I didn't think-"

"Of course you didn't Jimin. Isn't that what gets you into all your messes?"

His shocked expression pops out from his knees, blending into a mix of hurt and guilt. I felt bad, yes. But my hate for Yugyeom outshined all my other feelings, making it easier to walk out of that house and slam the door behind me. Now I really am alone.

**Jin's POV**

"Are you sure this will work?" He seemed unsure, hesitant finger hovering over his phone.

"Yugyeom, don't be a wuss. This plan only works if you are brought in for questioning and say Jimin told you everything. If you back out now, I will never talk to you again." My nose sticks up, eyebrow raised to get him to make the call. He usually does what I say if I threaten him like this.

His eyes widen and cheeks darken while his hands grip my shoulders. "No! Please. I don't want to lose you." The close proximity quickened my heart beat. My instincts were to push him away like any other time he got too close but it seemed like Yugyeom didn't care how close we were. If anything he enjoyed it. "You're all I have left Jin."

His eyes always had a hint of sadness, occasionally presenting itself to the world. I knew what it was for, him being in love with an engaged teacher and all. We sat down and talked after I confessed to Jimin. After he rejected me. He listened to all my problems, later confessing his. We grew closer, being the only ones in our big group of friends that aren't dating.

A friendship blossomed as we foolishly made plans to get back together with our loves - under the influence of course. It wasn't until late at night, deep into that conversation, I made my plans more serious. I wanted Jimin. No... needed Jimin to be mine. I couldn't explain it, nor did he require me to. He's was nice about everything, even suggesting that he helps out. I promised that I would help him with his love once I got mine.

And here we are, Taehyung's parent's number already typed into the phone and all he had to do was press the small green button. "Then press the button Yugyeom. We don't want to waste time." Our plan was tricky as we had to wait until the couple got back from their trip, but also make sure they never told anyone else but Jimin. Now's the time.

"Fine Jin. For you." He calls them, making sure they would meet with him the next day. "Done." He groans in exasperation, throwing himself onto the couch.

Smiling happily, I sit down next to him, slowly tapping my fingers on my phone case. "Perfect! Jiminie will be mine soon!"

He shifts on the couch, his back now facing me. "How can you be so cruel? Making his friends hate him just so he can be with you?"

"Don't pretend like you weren't a part of this Kim Yugyeom! We agreed on this plan together." Humph. If he wants to asign blame...

"Not like this Jinnie..." My blood freezes at the nickname.

"You should be happy you jerk. We'll get you Mr. Choi next ok?"

"Don't call him that." He sits up, one arm covering his vision as he rests, leaning backwards.

"Fine." Why is he like this? We finally put our plan in motion and should be celebrating!

"Jin."

"Yeah?" His eyes were still covered, a deep exhale left his parted lips.

"I don't want to go through with my plan. After we get you Jimin, I'm out."

"What!" He's out? "Why?"

"... He's happy Jin. That's really all I wanted, was for him to be happy." His arm moves, hand rubbing his eyes as he sits to face me. "I was selfish in thinking that it could only be with me but... I was wrong. Love doesn't work that way." Everything he was saying should have had him in tears, instead he held strong. Reminiscent eye smiles were accompanied with a light chuckle and a "it's really ok Jin. In fact, I think I've finally moved on. I think I..." His eyes meet mine, leaning in to close distance. "I think I found someone else."

He was pushing boundaries again but I let him this time, sensing a secret coming up. "Who? Do I know them?"

"Yeah, but I won't tell you who. Haha." He leans back, cheery Yugyeom up and running again.

"Why not?" Why wouldn't he tell me? We're friends!

"I'll tell you after this whole thing settles down. Then we can work on getting her and I together."

"Her?" Interesting... His cheeks color, an accidental characteristic was just released.

"Well... yeah. I'm bi, remember?"

I nod in agreement. "Yes I remember! I'm your friend." He smiles. "Which is why you should tell me her name!"

"Never!"

"Yugyeom!"

"Nope. Later."

"Fine." Jerk.

All of you who commented were really supportive and I appreciate it SO MUCH. ❤ I'm just a wimp when it comes to my feelings because I usually keep everything to myself so it was hard to post that last chapter. But you all made me feel better, I promise. Now I just have to figure out how not to ruin this friendship between her and I...