Honeymoon

As soon as they finished packing, Killian gathered everything up and piled it into the car and drove them to the docks as fast as he could. They ran on to the Jolly and Killian went straight to the wheel. He steered it away from Storyrooke and within 10 minutes Emma had organized everything and Storyrooke was barely in sight. Emma walked up behind Killian and wrapped her arms around him.

"No interruptions," Emma whispered. The water whipped against the deck and wind blew against her face. She could feel small droplets of water lightly tapping against her face.

"You should go relax darling, it's been a long day," he said. Emma nodded and laid a blanket out on the ground. She put a pillow down and got comfortable. She closed her eyes and fell asleep. Killian looked over at Emma and smiled. "My wife," the words rolled off his tongue so easily.

CSCSCSCSCSCSCSCSCSCSCSCSCSCSCS

Emma woke up and already, the sun was setting. Killian had set up a little picnic and was just putting the finishing touches on it.

"Wow, this looks delicious," Emma said. There were sandwiches, sparkling cider, and other small snacks along with candles in the middle.

"Not half as delicious looking as you my love," he smirked. Emma smiled as blushed tinted her cheeks. She bit her lip as if to prevent the growing smile on her face. He got up and wrapped his arms around her trying to get as close as he possibly could to her. He sighed. "As beautiful as you are being pregnant I cannot wait until these babies come meet us so I can get as close as I possibly can to you darling," Emma let out a breathy laugh through her nose.

"Yeah," she said. "Alright I don't know about you but I'm starving," Killian helped her sit down and he plopped down next to her once she was settled. They began eating and half way through Killian popped open the sparkling cider. "Sparkling cider?" Emma asked chuckling.

"Yes love. No alcohol. Didn't you know it's bad for pregnant women?" He said sarcastically.

"Yeah I might have some experience with that," he poured up to glasses of sparkling cinder and handed one to Emma. "to us," she said rasing her glass.

"To us darling," he raised his up too, to meet her glass. It met with a little clink noise and they both brought them down to their lips and sipped it.

Emma took 3 more bites of her sandwich and it was gone in a second. Killian chuckled lightly. He quickly stuffed his sandwich in his mouth and rubbed his hands down his thighs to wipe off crumbs. Then he reached out and pulled out a pie with whipped cream.

"Killian how did you-" Emma began.

"I have my ways love," he poured some on top of the pie. He picked up a fork and cut into the pie making sure to get whipped cream on it. "Open wide love," he said.

"I have a feeling that won't be the last time you tell me that," she muttered under her breath. Killian laughed as she opened her mouth and he carefully placed the fork inside her mouth. She bit down and he slid the fork out. Emma moaned sending a shiver down Killian's spine. "That's delicious,"

"Why thank you. Henry and I made it," he said with pride in his voice and a smirk on his face.

"Come here," she grabbed his cheeks and pulled his lips down to hers with force. Killian moaned.

"That is delicious," Emma giggled. "How about we take this downstairs Swan?" He stood up pulling Emma with him and led her downstairs.

CSCSCSCSCSCSCSCSCSCSCSCSCSCSCS

The next morning Emma woke up and made her way up the creaky old stairs. She peaked her head out the door and was blinded by the sun. She squinted as her eyes adjusted to the light. She spotted Killian at the wheel and made her way to him. She wrapped her arms around his torso

"Morning love, sleep well?" He asked.

"Yeah I got a full 5 hours of sleep," she smirked.

"Oh hush darling. We both know you thoroughly enjoyed last night," he said.

"You know I did," she whispered. Killian smirked. He turned around and quickly placed a kiss on her lips. He turned back around.

"There's some food in the cooler," Emma chuckled and walked to the cooler. She bent down and picked out a yogurt.

"Oh screw this," she said and poofed up 2 plates of food. She smiled when nothing backfired. She brought Killian a plate of bacon and waffles.

"Emma did you use magic?" He asked.

"Uh yeah," she replied.

"Swan you know how dangerous that is," he said. "It could've backfired,"

"But it didn't, see?" She brought a piece of bacon to his lips. He bit into it. He chewed slowly. His brows furrowed in concentration. Eventually he nodded in agreement.

"Alright fine. It didn't, just be careful please," he said.

"I always am," she said. He dropped anchor again. "So where are we going?" She asked.

"To an island. It's deserted and you and I are the only ones who know about it. At least that I know of," he replied.

"And exactly how did you find it?" She asked skeptically.

"I have my ways love," she looked up to find him smirking back at her. She shook her head.

"You​ better not do that. You'd be starting round... Um shoot. What round is it?" She asked and Killian laughed.

"I didn't exactly keep count sweetheart but I'd love to add another round onto it," he said as he pulled her towards him.

Then the round unknown started.

CSCSCSCSCSCSCSCSCSCSCSCSCSCSCS

Back in Storyrooke

"Has anyone seen or heard from Emma or Killian? I've called them all morning and neither of them have answered," David asked beginning to grow increasingly frustrated. They were having a town meeting.

"I saw em," granny said not looking up from her knitting.

"Where'd they go?" David asked holding the bridge of his nose.

"Probably honeymooning. They were on his ship... The Roger... The Jolly Roger. Yeah that's what it's called. They left yesterday," she said.

"Why didn't you tell anyone?" Asked Snow.

"C'mon guys you've gotta give em a break. They just want their damn honeymoon to be uninterrupted," Granny replied with a shrug off her shoulders. David sighed.

"Ok so we've got to just survive without them for a while. Only like a week right?" David asked. Snow shrugged unknowingly.

"Well then how are we going to get rid of that curse?" Leroy asked.

"We've gotta take it down ourselves. We can do it. We have Regina and Zelena so we can do it," David said. "Alright let's take down this bitch,"

2 weeks later

Killian and Emma were arriving back in Storyrooke after an amazing 2 weeks of uninterrupted moments. Emma looked over seeing unusual things.

"Killian? Do you see that?" She asked. Killian peeked over. They gawked at the sight.

Henry was trying to throw David off the edge of the harbor.

First off I'm mean because of the ending and cause it takes me 947618924783 years to update. I apologise. Love y'all tho!!!