My Everything

Emma woke up in Killian's arms just like she wanted to everyday. She started to get hungry, and since she got today off from work, she decided to make breakfast.

"Pancakes sound really good," she muttered to herself, taking out the pancake mix, "oh and bacon. Lots of bacon," she smiled. When she started to make the pancakes, she had that feeling again. Like someone was watching her. She shuddered and then flipped a few pancakes. Then the floorboards creaked.

Emma's instinct kicked in, so she grabbed the largest knife in the kitchen and crept around the corner. It was getting closer and closer. And when it was about to round the corner she jumped out and began screaming and waving the knife around while shooting magic from her palms. When she shot the magic though it backfired and sent her barreling into the wall. When she looked up she saw Killian.

"Emma! Are you alright? You scared me half to death!" Emma then realized it was Killian who was walking around the house. She nodded, but that made her head hurt and feel dizzy.

Killian picked her up in his arms and carried her to the couch.

"The pancakes," she said. Killian had a puzzled look on his face. She got up and walked over to the pancakes, while holding her spinning head. Killian followed her in,

"I'll finish making the pancakes, love. You go rest," he instructed. Emma didn't bother to argue. 'He's probably right' she thought. She went and sat on the couch, and then slowly placed her head on a pillow, and closed her eyes.

Killian watched her. He was so worried about her. She had been having nightmares that made her sweat, cry, shake and continuously call his name. And now this morning she came out with a knife and tried to attack him?! He was definitely going to get to the bottom of this.

He walked back into the kitchen and finished the pancakes. He smelled the bacon and checked the oven. 'They look done' he thought. So he pulled them out and placed them on the stove. He set the table and then walked out to Emma. Killian kissed her lips.

"Love, breakfast is ready," Emma stirred and her eyes fluttered open. When she saw Killian she smiled.

"I love you," she said. He smiled too.

"I love you too. Both of you," he placed his hand on her stomach. They stared into each other's eyes until Emma said,

"I'm starving. How about you?" He laughed and sat up, pulling Emma with him. They walked to the table and Killian made sure to pull out a chair for Emma and filled her plate with steaming pancakes and bacon. "This all looks so good!" She said. Killian sat down next to her and pulled his chair close to her.

"Would you like something to drink m'lady?" Emma giggled.

"Yes please. A glass of orange juice would do just fine, thank you," his smile grew wider as Emma started to play along with his game. He poured the orange juice and brought it over to her. He placed it next to her plate and stood there and watched her.
"Can I help you?" Emma asked.

"Well don't I get paid?" He asked.

"Why of course! Come closer," she whispered as if she wanted him to keep a secret. He bent down and she pecked him on the cheek. He sat back down and pulled her in for another kiss. The passion between them grew and Emma abruptly pulled away. Killian gave her a questioning look.

"What's wrong love?" He began to grow worried.

"Nothing! I was just really looking forward to this breakfast," she paused and lowered her voice to a whisper. "I promise we'll continue after breakfast," she said and then winked at him. His worry turned into excitement and love for this woman right in front of him. Who knew he would ever be able to see his entire future right in front of his eyes. He went to fill up his plate. When he came back and sat down, Emma placed her head on his shoulder. He might be happy but he was still worried about Emma.

Thanks for all the wonderful comments! Love you guys!
😘😝😘😝😘😝😘😝😘😝😘