Home

Killian turned to Emma and whispered

"Run," she turned and they bolted out of there.
Once they knew that they were out of sight Emma asked,

"What about Henry and Regina?" Emma was on the verge of tears.

"I promise we'll help them. And I'm sure we distracted Mr. Hyde long enough, ok?" Emma smiled sadly. Killian looked around and when he didn't see anyone he ran to granny's, dragging Emma with him.

Emma look around and spotted Henry and Regina. She ran over to them and pulled Henry into a big, long and very tight hug, but she stopped when she heard him barely make out the words.

"Can't... Breath... Let... Go..."

"Are you guys ok?" She asked, but Regina said

" The question is are you ok? You were the ones who distracted Hyde,"

"We're fine," Emma replied

They sat down at a table and started discussing their newest villain and eventually snow and charming joined them.

"He said gold gave him the town, but can he do that?" Emma asked,

"Technically he can, but he should have asked me. So obviously he needs something. But the question is what," Regina replied,

"It's Belle," henry said. Everyone just stared at him.

"How did you know?"Regina asked.

"Back in New York rumple sucked Belle into a portal or something. He's trying to get her back which I guess means he needs something from Hyde that we don't have," Henry replied.

"Well that was helpful. Thank you Henry," charming smiled.

That night they all stayed at granny's talking about the villain and eating food until baby Neal began crying and charming and snow left. Then Regina declared she too was tired and Henry went along with her. Then it was just Emma and Killian.

"Wanna go home?" Emma asked. "I'm kinda tired," Killian smiled at Emma using the word 'home'.

"Sure love. Home," he got up and pulled Emma with him, then grabbed her waist as they walked outside. Emma looked up at him and smiled. She really wished Mr. Hyde wasn't around. But I guess you can't change the present. Just the future. But little did they know that a figure lurked around the corner, watching and being ever so jealous of them. The anger building up. Ready to take it out on them.

I hope that was a pretty good chapter! I'll add more soon! Thanks for reading!!!😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄