The Drink Of Death

Emma: 12 weeks pregnant

"Today's the first real check up Killian. I have to go," Killian begged Emma not to go because he didn't want anyone touching her, but him.

"Fine but no matter what I'm coming with you," he stated. "I'm not letting you out of my sight." Emma chuckled.

"Okay,"

An hour later they jumped in the car, and drove to the hospital.

As they were waiting Killian looked over at Emma. Her bump was barely visible but she definitely had that glow about her. All happy that when she smiles, even her eyes light up. Her hair was cascading down her back with a few strands over her shoulder.

"Emma swan?" A nurse called. Emma and Killian jumped up and followed the nurse to a room.

"Dr. Whale will be right with you," she said. Emma groaned.

"I was hoping there were more doctors around this town." Emma mumbled.

Whale walked in and said,

"You finally made an appointment," Emma glared at him.

"Sorry if I didn't before. I was just busy saving your sorry ass," Emma said sarcastically.

"I thought pregnant couples were supposed to be happy," he said.

"We are happy... With our baby. Just not with our Doctor,"

"Well I am your doctor and I am examining you so..."

"If you so much as pull one hair off her head, I will rip your head off," Killian stated angrily.

"Well this'll be fun," Whale muttered.

He got out his equipment and Killian held her hand.

"Lift up your shirt," Whale said.
"Bloody hell mate! She will do no such thing!" Killian yelled.

"Killian it's ok," Emma said. She lifted her shirt up her stomach and Whale poured the gel over her stomach. Killian stared worriedly. Emma squeezed his hand reassuringly and smiled. He smiled back.

As they were walking out Killian said "It's so tiny, like a bean," Emma laughed.

"Our little bean," she said. He smiled down at her and kissed her forehead.

"I've never loved a bean so much," Emma chuckled. Killian looked down at Emma and took her hand in his.

They got home and it was already 12:30.

"What do you want to eat?" Emma called from the kitchen. Killian walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"How about we go meet your parents at Granny's in 10 minutes," he said.

"Ok," Emma sighed. She called her mom and told her to meet her and Killian at Granny's.

On their way there Killian asked,

"Love, who do you think did that thing to you in the alley?" Emma sighed,

"I don't know. It was probably just Hyde," Killian looked over at Emma. She wasn't smiling like usual.

After a few minutes of silence Emma said,

"Killian, I had this feeling all week that someone was following me," Killian was still looking at her.

"Well that explains it," he mumbled.

"Explains what? Why I was attacked?"

"No you've been having nightmares and you seemed paranoid and the other day you tried attacking me love. Don't think that I don't notice these things,"

"I've been having nightmares?" She asked.

"Yes swan you have. You didn't know?"

"No I had no idea," she said as he gave her a questioning look.

"I try waking you up but it's hard to do that," Emma nodded.

They arrived at Granny's and Killian went over and opened the door for Emma. She smiled. Always a gentleman she thought.

"Hey guys," Emma called over to her parents.

"Oh Emma look at you! Oh and you have that glow about you sweetheart!" Emma laughed as her mother pulled her into her embrace. She pulled away from Emma and embraced Killian.

David hugged Emma and much to everyone's surprise, he hugged Killian too. David pulled back and smiled and him, then he regained his posture and walked over to snow and Neal.

"Come sit down!" Snow said happily. Emma slid into the booth followed by Killian. "We need to start planning your wedding!" She exclaimed. Emma rolled her eyes. "I have the perfect dress for you!"

Snow went on for 10 minutes until the new waitress Lila came over. She glared at Emma.

"Hello. What can I get you," she asked.

"I'll have a grilled cheese, onion rings and a water," Emma said perkily.

"I'll have the same," everyone else said. Lila forced a smile as she walked away.

After 20 whole minutes of Mary Margaret talking and talking about wedding details, Lila came over with their food. She put everyone's plates down but glared at Emma the whole time. She got really close to Emma's face as she placed her plate of food in front of her.

"Have a wonderful day," Lila announced. She left and everyone dug into their food. Emma ate her grilled cheese and out of the corner of her eye she could see Lila staring at her. She took a sip of her water and gasped.

Not much to say except love y'all and thx for going through my long annoying periods of time of not updating!😬