PDA

Killian woke up to a sound coming from downstairs. He lifted his head to hear better. The noise stopped. He waited for a minute and then... BAM! Killian nearly fell out of bed while Emma jumped up. Then footsteps slowly creaked up the stairs. Emma grabbed Killian and Killian held her tightly. Emma just sat there waiting. Until someone's head peaked around the door.

"Emma? Killian?" It was Mary Margaret. Emma let out a breath.

"Jesus Christ mom! You scared me and Killian half to death!" Killian loosened his grip on Emma.

"Sorry. I was just dropping Henry off and I wanted to let you know. David stubbed his toe on a chair and it fell over." Emma checked the clock. It was only 10:00. "I'll be going now." She said blushing. Emma slowly looked down to her bare chest and then to Killian's pant less legs and midsection. Emma smacked her forehead and groaned.

"Oh my god Killian." Killian looked down and then realized what she was talking about and sat there frozen.

"Well technically it was their fault. We were scared and didn't have time to 'cover up'." He said putting quotations over cover up.

"Well I guess we got em back good." Emma said laughing. Killian had a confused look on his face. "We already got my dad and now my mom." She got close to his ear as if to tell him a secret. "I walked in on them once. And Henry was with me." Killian went from smiling to going wide eyed.

"They weren't um... Naked right?" Killian asked. Emma threw her head back laughing hard. She fell back into her pillow.

"Thankfully no. But they could've at least warned me. And they had no excuse. Me and Henry were going to the store and they knew we were coming back. We have an excuse. We didn't know." She smiled big. He loved seeing her so happy. She then explained about the tacos. Killian began laughing at the face Emma was making when she walked in. "That's why we call it tacos." Killian grabbed her waist and pulled her close.

"I wish it were always this normal." Killian said. Emma sighed.

"Me too." They fell asleep in each other's arms, dreaming of their future.

1 month later 7:15am
(Emma: 6 weeks pregnant)
Emma woke up to the smell of pancakes and slowly got out of bed. She had tried her hardest not to get sick and so far it had been working but we'll see. She walked downstairs to see her fiancée and son making breakfast. She stood in the door way watching as they interacted.

"Don't move the knob too high or the pancakes will burn. But don't move it too low or it won't cook. And we want moms breakfast to be perfect don't we?" Henry asked. Killian smiled.

"Of course we do. Anything for your mother." He said. Emma admired them for a few more minutes until she said,

"Morning boys." Killian and Henry turned around. Henry ran over to hug her and them Killian walked over to her and kissed her lips.

"PDA! Seriously guys?" Henry said. Emma laughed her hands still placed on Killian's chest. Killian just stood there confused his arms wrapped around Emma's waist.

"PDA?" He asked.

"Public Display of Affection." Emma answered. Killian smirked.

"Now that I would be accused of constantly. Although it's not public if it's in your own house so..."
Killian started.

"Well I saw it and it's gross." Emma rolled her eyes.

"Go get ready for the day. I'm walking you to school."
Emma said. Henry groaned.

"I don't wanna!" He complained. Emma an Killian smirked. Killian pulled Emma in for a long, loud kiss. Henry didn't budge. "Nope. Still not going." When he didn't move Emma wrapped her legs around Killian's waist and she moaned. Henry covered his ears and ran upstairs screaming, "You guys are disgusting!" Emma and Killian pulled back laughing.

"Well that sure is a fun way to get him to get ready. Or do anything for that matter." Killian's smile widened. He set Emma on the counter and pulled her close. She nuzzled her face in his neck and breathed him in. Sea, salt, and the very faint smell of rum. Emma pulled back slightly so she could look in his eyes. Killian reached up and brushed the hair out of her face.
"You have the face of an angel." Emma blushed and looked away. Killian put his hand on her cheek and gently pulled her face to look at him.
"You're so beautiful." Emma blushed an even darker red than before. She reached up and said,

"What did I do to deserve you?" Killian smiled. "I mean like you are the hottest, sexiest, most dashing rapscallion ever." He raised an eyebrow. Emma did the same, mimicking him. He chuckled.

"Well I should probably get ready. Gotta take Henry to school... Is something burning?" Killian lifted his nose in the air as if to inspect it.

"The pancakes!" Killian gasped. "This is partially your fault. If you hadn't been so damn distracting, these pancakes would be perfect."
IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BABY NAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi everyone! So in my next chapter in going to be Emma and Killy-bear discussing baby names. If you have any just comment the ones you have and do it quick so I can post a new chapter asap!👶🏻👶🏼👶🏻👶🏼👶🏻👶🏼👶🏻👶🏼👶🏻